[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hispanic Americans, like immigrant groups before them, are out-marrying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Louis_C.K._staff_image.jpg (67 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
Louis_C.K._staff_image.jpg
67 KB, 558x750
Hispanic Americans, like immigrant groups before them, are out-marrying at high rates. Out-marriages comprised 17.4% of all existing Hispanic marriages in 2008. The rate was higher for newlyweds (which excludes immigrants who are already married): Among all newlyweds in 2010, 25.7% of all Hispanics married a non-Hispanic (this compares to out-marriage rates of 9.4% of whites, 17.1% of blacks, and 27.7% of Asians). The rate was larger for native-born Hispanics, with 36.2% of native-born Hispanics (both men and women) out-marrying compared to 14.2% of foreign-born Hispanics.
>>
please respond
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 437x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 437x501
>tfw Mexibeaner
>tfw no gf
>>
>born and raised in Mexico
>his Spanish is shit

I mean how the fuck did he communicate with people
>>
>>52433660
I would like for you to have sex but only with white women.
>>
>>52433740
Nah, i'm not really into white women. I'd much rather bang a hot asian chick. Know what I mean?
>>
>>52433791
you're ruining everything
>>
>>52433791
the absolute worst taste
>>
>>52433828
>implying I'd stick my dick in a guerita
Top cuck
>>
File: 1450131192605.jpg (40 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1450131192605.jpg
40 KB, 422x437
>>52433417
It's over.
White man you tired, time to go home.
>>
>>52434016
We are breeding our minorities out of existence. one drop rule is a myth and we have plenty of "fresh" or "pure" people. don't tell anyone.
>>
>>52434587
It seems to be true my second cousin or something like that is the son of some american relative of mine and a hispanic woman and he basically looks like a southern euro. Too bad your universities have fucked him in the head and he posts shit like because it's 2015 on social media.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.