[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think low/high fertility rate is a issue in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Total fertility rate 2014.png (64 KB, 1356x628) Image search: [Google]
Total fertility rate 2014.png
64 KB, 1356x628
Do you think low/high fertility rate is a issue in your country?

How many children does the average family have in your region from what you have seen?
>>
>>52432168
There are no future for Spain so having babies ks pointless.
>>
BASED SUBSAHARAN AFRICA. The only Christians left with a high birthrate to save the world from becoming Islamicized.
>>
Portugal 6.5-8, this is why I love Portugal, tradtional values and family life is important here
>>
The corporate shills that pass for politicians here have been importing (sand)niggers on a massive scale since the 60s because of it. That's the only problem I see with it. The economy would find a way to adapt. We're fucking full anyway.
>>
>>52432299
Are you dumb? Most of those countries are muslim.
>>
>>52432512
Are you colorblind
>>
Low birth rates, often below replacement level, are common feature among the industrialized/urbanised world. It is too expensive to raise a child in the developed world to be anything but a luxury for most of the population.
>>
>>52432168
The problem isn't that it's low here, but that it's high in shitholes.

Put something in their water and we'll be back on track.
>>
>>52432512
>implying having a high birthrate is good
There are only a finite amount of natural resources in the world. The less people there are, the more each individual can have. So once you have enough people to produce everything people could want, keeping population growth high isn't a positive thing. Especially with increasing automation making it so we need less people to produce everything. The only reason people here think a high birthrate is good is because they don't want to be outbred by other people.
>>
>>52432609

Most of Africa below Sahara is Christian mate
>>
>>52432609
>Mexican education
>>
>>52432168
1.68 is too low in my view.
>>
>>52432865
>>52432853
The ones with the highest fertility rates are muslim, like Somalia or Niger
>>
>>52432512
>implying anytime Portugal is on a map on /int/ it has any relevance to reality
>>
>>52432865
Is it just me or it's the split up countries who happen to be the shittiest?
>>
>>52433148
That's part of the European lines meme
>>
>>52432168
>>52432512

why is portugal not red?
>>
1.4 here. Shit is so serious issue that Orban's latest idea is to give anyone $33333 free who make 3 offsprings and buy real estate with that money. Maybe it will increase the rate to 1.5 but in the end even this desperate measure will fail. Real estate prices are continuously rising and the only places where people could buy decent house for 5 people cheaply are the gypsy neighborhoods. And nobody wants to live in the gypsy ghetto...
>>
>>52433109
Not really. The DRC has 80 million people already with a higher birthrate and they're Christian. And the Christians vastly outnumber the Muslims, so sub saharan Africa is not going to become majority Muslim anytime soon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.