[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homosexual rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: homosexual rights.jpg (812 KB, 2504x1771) Image search: [Google]
homosexual rights.jpg
812 KB, 2504x1771
Why is my country so gay?
>>
why does Monaco hate homogays?
>>
>>52429395
Who made this?
>>
Because historically countries that have been open and liberal have out competed other countries?
>>
>>52429624
ILGA Europe

http://www.ilga-europe.org/
>>
>>52429699
Are we Albania tier because we only have a semi-famous drag queen instead of at least 15 A-list trannies?
>>
>>52429693
At the height of British power we were extremely socially conservative. Social liberalism accompanied the collapse of the empire and the decline.
>>
UK, Norway and Belgium are the gay bros of Europe. So proud!
>>
Old map, post newer version.
>>
Because our war veteran said it's OK.
>>
>>52429766
You were economically liberal and unlike France which was highly centralized around the royalty, you had started to developed a proper parliamentary system. I am not talking about being accepting of gays in the 19th century, there was no such country, but in overall, countries that have accepted variety and differences have outdone closed societies.
>>
>>52429395
>turkey red
>their national sport is literallly gay sex and you win by jacking off your foe
>>
>>52429837
Norway, Netherland and Spain are gay bros
>>
>>52429837
>tfw gay Prime Minister showed people that there's literally nothing wrong with it and now 83% are in favour
>>
>somehow outgaying scandinavia
I honestly have no clue what more they could ask for
>>
>>52429837
Even gayer.

>>52429868
France decriminalised homosexuality in 1793 and made the age of consent equal to that of heterosexuals.
>>
>>52429837
Ireland's score makes literally no sense. What the are they basing this on? Gayfags literally have every protection possible here. We even passed a marriage referendum. Nowhere else has done that. What do these people want?
>>
File: like i give a cazzo.png (217 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
like i give a cazzo.png
217 KB, 480x720
>>
Because the combination of Thatcherism and Section 28 lead to homosexuals being active economically, opened 500 gay bars in the 80s and 90s which eventually lead to corporations seeing that you can take advantage of this group and make money. It's a natural evolution of economic liberalism leading to social liberalism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_money
>>
File: homosexual.jpg (139 KB, 997x373) Image search: [Google]
homosexual.jpg
139 KB, 997x373
>>52429987
No blood donations or something?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_Republic_of_Ireland
>>
>>52430063
Britain was more economically liberal in the 1800s than it was under Thatcher and it never legalised it like France. Similarly the Soviet Union decriminalised homosexuality in the 1920s and it was a very controlled economy.

Your logic does not follow.
>>
>>52429395
Why they are ignore human rights of people prefer traditional polygamy (often occur in Bible) ?
>>
>>52430262
Polygamy is associated with patriarchal authority and rule, hence liberalism is against it.
>>
>>52430262
I've never thought of that, but it's a very good question. My guess is muh womens right
>>
>>52430207
Thatcher did legalize homosexuality in the 1960s. Section 28 just made it same that what is going on in Russia right now. The whole point of Thatcherism was to make you earn your place in the society and gays did it successfully as you started having TV shows like Queer as Folk in 2000. That is why some gays still admire her even though she was pretty brutal towards them.
>>
>>52429395
Meh, just give them the right to marry and they'll shut the hell up.
>>
>>52430390
You missed my point, which is that Thatcher was not that economically liberal compared to other periods of British history, the most economically liberal period of British history was one of the most socially conservative.

>>52430444
They don't tbqh.
>>
File: absolutely degenerate.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
absolutely degenerate.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>having more than 25%
>>
>>52430117
Oh yeah the blood and the whole religious school teacher shit probably got us bumped down a bit.
>>
File: nootnoot.gif (135 KB, 364x317) Image search: [Google]
nootnoot.gif
135 KB, 364x317
>>52429395
>Liechtenstein
What
>>
>>52430729
It is a tiny catholic German monarchy of about 50,000 people.
>>
>>52430319
In a traditional polygamy family, marriage at second bride allow only if both husband and his first wife agree that action.
So womens rights are included.
>>
>>52429945
They are the 69 gay bros
>>
http://www.advocate.com/commentary/2013/04/17/op-ed-margaret-thatcher-my-first-gay-icon
>>
>>52429837
Is Malta some kind of gay paradise where gays go for vacation?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.