[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine that you moved from your homeland to another country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: cute hailee.jpg (281 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
cute hailee.jpg
281 KB, 1200x1200
Imagine that you moved from your homeland to another country in search for better life. This new country of your residence declared a war on your former homeland. Bombed it, spread destruction, killed your family, your friends, just because of politics, because your country had oil resources or important geopolitical location. How would you feel? Wouldn't you take revenge on your country of residence? Then imagine that you decided to do it and organized terrorist attack. You wanted to kill some politicians, maybe some soldiers who just came back home, your friends were even more frustrated and hateful: they decided to kill random civilians. Would you call yourself "a bad person"? Would you describe yourself as "terrorist"? No, you would simply burn out of hatred.

That's the way millions muslims in Europe feel today. But most of them are morally decent and don't plan to kill anybody. They just swallow pain in silence. And there is such a guy like Donald Trump who wants to us a collective responsibility against them and call them all "terrorists". There is a lot of politicians in Western Europe, very often funded by Russia, who want to use hatred against these people to make political career.

I am not muslim, moreover: i am a Polish catholic, but i think that the West and Russia deserve every and each terrorist attack they got and will ever get.
>>
>>52426079

nice try ahmed
>>
>>52426170
It is called empathy
>>
I feel exactly the same about it
>>
>>52426079
Muslims are fanatical subhuman scum undeserving of sympathy and kindness. Choke on bacon, you bearded baboon.
>>
In XX century these maniacs bullied our Jews and blamed them in everything to begin war. Today they try to abuse muslims for the same reason
>>
>>52426079
>Imagine that you moved from your homeland to another country in search for better life. This new country of your residence declared a war on your former homeland.

By your logic German-Americans should have joined Hitler
>>
>>52428288
Third Reich was completlely different story because they began the war.
>>
>>52428164
Unlike Georgians, Chechens actually put up a fight instead of bending backwards.
>>
Yeah well man you see, if you country is in danger you should go there and do your duty as citizen of it instead of taking revenge on innocents

What the fuck Poland
>>
>>52428332
Unlike Chechens, Georgians actually value human life and do not feel the need to use their family members as suicide bombers or distraction target practice for Ivans.
>>
>>52428457
Another way for saying "Georgians are pussies who bent over backwards for the Russians."

Congratulations, you just played yourself.
>>
>>52428332
Unlike Chechens, Georgians also didn't go into some total fanatical war that would leave their country ravaged.
>>
File: Grozny2014.jpg (164 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
Grozny2014.jpg
164 KB, 1000x562
>>52428757
Luckily Mother Russia sent plenty of billions to Papa Ramzan to rebuild his country.
>>
>>52428897
>selling your country into slavery is a-ok as long as you get money
And this kind of thinking, my friends, is exactly why the West is fucked, and will remain fucked for a very, very long time.
>>
>Imagine that you moved from your homeland to another country in search for better life.

If I moved to a different country I would be respectful of their culture and traditions and not some butthurt fuck
>>
>>52429030
>into slavery
>slavery

Don't fucking kid yourself you pathetic idiot. Chechnya has been Russian for many centuries. Because they BTFO the Russians, they get billions upon billions from Moscow poured into their country.

So first you say Chechens are idiots who do not value human life, now you call them slaves for being pragmatic? You're grasping at fucking straws and you know it. It's only a matter of time before Russia decides to redraw their borders at the expense of your country, then we'll see how your outlook has changed.

Apart from that all, Kadyrov is pretty much the only person who has cucked Putin to an extreme extent. Not even the FSB can do shit about it.
>>
>>52426079
I'm unironically pro-refugees and I think we need to help them as long as they're willing to integrate themselves and as long as our government actually pays attention to the well known problems.
>>
>>52428250
what the fuck are you talking about?!
Since when was a war in the XX. century fought because of the jews?
>>
>>52426079
t. mohammed ibn krakowiani

fuck off
>>
File: 1401823821694.jpg (112 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1401823821694.jpg
112 KB, 625x626
>>52426301
It's the opposite of that, you psychopathic fuck. Justifying the murder of innocents due to your twisted notions of revenge and morality is the opposite of what empathy is. You wouldn't see these civilians who have nothing to do with your current predicament as the personification of your oppression and murder them for your self-centered cause, you would see them as the individul citizens just trying to make a living and in no way personally approving of the ills that troubled you or, in most cases, your fucking ancestors.

Took the fucking bait.
>>
>>52426301
Dude, the muslims weren't here in Europe prior to the wars.
>>
i can never tell satire from genuine posts
i mean even if this Pole was being serious, which he isn't, but for the sake of the argument, let's say he was... who would actually believe him?
>>
>>52432964
>>Imagine that you moved from your homeland to another country in search for better life
>err no
Why did you delete this, Mossad?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.