[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-Americans: Where do you get your ideas about what the United
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 25.jpg (48 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
48 KB, 300x300
Non-Americans:

Where do you get your ideas about what the United States is like?

Image related re: every woman in Asia in the 2000s.
>>
I suppose tv shows like Breaking Bad, The Shield, The Wire, etc
>>
>>52425976
Sorry, didn't read that, too busy getting shot.
>>
>>52425976
Do you just have excellent taste, or do they only show you the best shit?
>>
>>52427293

They didnt show Breaking bad on Irish tv because of conservatism, but I think we were the first country after America to get The Sopranos. The tv license fees pay for it.
>>
>>52425908
reruns of Friends, two and a half men, big bang theory and mass shootings are all the insight we have on america lately
>>
I like Lost Film. I feel disgusted when I have to look at black actors though. Please remove them.
>>
Why Americans don't want to produce movies for Europe only with white actors only?
I mean we don't have niggers, why should we watch movies with niggers and asians and same shit?
>>
File: muffledWEinthedistance.png (72 KB, 265x253) Image search: [Google]
muffledWEinthedistance.png
72 KB, 265x253
>>52428285
>>52428185
>slavs
>white
>>
By liveleak keywords:
-Detroit
-Ratchet
-Ghetto
-McDonalds

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d54_1449566060
>>
>>52428416
hello, nigger
>>
>>52427714
Breaking Bad reruns are on TG4 all the time, you mong. I think it was on RTÉ 2 as well,
>>
>>52428664
sup nigger

how's being Turkey's bitch goin for ya?
>>
>>52428950

They hide those shows on tg4 and only show them after everybody has been raving about them for years already
>>
>>52429305
>Americans unironically being black near me
lel
>>
>>52429347
>Russians unironically implying that they're white on my imageboard
>>
>>52429347
>>52429649
can we anglo whites stop discriminating against other Europeans. The leftists are already out to get us we need to band together as white brothers and save our race
>>
>>52430102
What about Aryans?
>>
>>52430102
and by europeans I mean people of european descent im not implying that I'm a european as much as I wish I was
>>
>>52428285
Libtard media.

You can't make a movie/show without a black character in it, it's "racist". Even if they live in fucking nowhere Nebraska 100% white population.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.