[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1) Your cunt 2) Did you go to church today? 1) Ireland 2) Yes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: church.jpg (40 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
church.jpg
40 KB, 360x480
1) Your cunt
2) Did you go to church today?

1) Ireland
2) Yes.

(All religions welcome to answer)
>>
the priest will literally call you a sheep right to your face
yet people go there
>>
>>52424877
Polish immigrant?
>>
>>52425002
Nope. Just a country boy.
>>
>>52424972
>I am the biggest thing in the universe
But really, you can't be too upset at Norsemen for disliking religion, your churches are the biggest sell outs in the faith.
>>
>Texas
>yes, at every opportunity
>>
no, watched a sermon on tv though
>>
indonesia
yes
>>
>>52425466
Are you a muslim? What is the sermon like over there?
>>
File: 1439454016239.jpg (32 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1439454016239.jpg
32 KB, 500x374
>>52424877
i stopped going to church when the priest that babtised me was arrested for pedophilia
>>
File: Ahahaha No.jpg (19 KB, 311x461) Image search: [Google]
Ahahaha No.jpg
19 KB, 311x461
>>52424877
1) US of A
2) Nope

t. shlomo shekelberg
>>
>>52424877
1) England
2) No
>>
No, I am agnostic.

The last time I was in church was because I was asked to be a godfather, I care about the person who asked me so of course I said yes.

So I show up to church looking business casual and being on my best behavior in honor of my friend and his baby.

Then they make me stand up in front of the church and they ask all the godparents and parents questions in front of the full church.

"Do you reject Satan?"

"Do you believe in the holy spirit"

Of course now is not the time to embarass my friend and cause a controversy. Everyone else is answering "I do" to all of these questions. I make shapes with my mouth to make it look like I am answering. My face must have been very red and I am getting anxiety.

I did actually say "I do" to at least one of the list of questions, I don't remember which.

Pretty shitty situation to put people in for a common thing that many non religious people will do.

My friend knows my beliefs and after he said it is the standard liturgy for this type of ceremony. In other words he knew this was going to happen and didn't warn me.

fuck
>>
>>52428937
it was a simple yes or no question you aspie
>>
>>52424877
>Norn Ireland
>NO
>>
>>52428937
You think about things too much.
>>
>>52424877
1. France
2. No, but the mess woke me up because I live not far from the church. That's something pleasant to be woken up by t b h
>>
No, of course not. Only the radical calvinists and some catholics go to church outside of special community celebrations.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.