[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Mexico the richest south american country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: argentina.jpg (60 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
argentina.jpg
60 KB, 480x320
Is Mexico the richest south american country?
>>
>>52422076
Mexico is a North American country.
>>
>>52422206

I thought it's only USA and Canada and that all spics are south americans
>>
>>52422261
In contrast to the common definition of "North America", that which encompasses the whole continent, the term "North America" is also used to refer to Canada, Mexico, the United States, and Greenland.
>>
>>52422261
Mexico is technically part of north america. Everything from Canada to the Panama Canal is too.

Sometimes people just refer to the region from Mexico to Panama as Central America to differentiate it from Anglo 'north america'.

To answer your question....Mexico is the second richest Latin American country by GDP after Brasil, and is the number one Central American country.
>>
>>52422868
Central America is actually just the region between the Isthmus of Tehuantepec (in Southern Mexico - Oaxaca/Veracruz) and the Panama Canal.

The term to differentiate us from the Anglos is "Latin American", a term invented by the French in order to try a be relevant in The Americas in opposition to the anglos.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.