[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: your honest opinion about Poland and Polish people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: lwów.jpg (645 KB, 1920x1081) Image search: [Google]
lwów.jpg
645 KB, 1920x1081
ITT: your honest opinion about Poland and Polish people
>>
Literally nobody outside of Europe has an opinion about you guys.
>>
bydlo
>>
Stop being such christfags and I will like you.
>>
>>52418728
Judging from history textbooks and your posts on /int/, unironically I truly like the tragic, bloody, and brave history of Poland as well as your pessimistic and destructive ways to view the world.
>>
>>5241872
Beautiful buildings, wonderful history and conservative, goodlooking, funny and passional people.
>>
Strong-minded fighters
>>
Western Ukraine is rightfully polish clay.
>>
They steal our cars and break in our houses. People from east germany drive to poland to buy fireworks or dogs. Otherwise don't know very much
>>
S H I T H O L E
Poland in the loo
>>
cool country, horrible posters
>>
I think they'd be first world by now if they got the Marshall Plan instead of the Communist poverty plan. They have made strides since the end of communism.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-10-smartest-countries-based-on-math-and-science-2015-5

Their Education system is very successful, and they seem to have the natural intelligence to make use of it.

They have been a shitty country often.

But in my mind, their are two types of shitty countries. 1) A country that is filled with shitty people who can never make anything of themselves, and 2) A country that became shitty due to severe circumstances, but given the chance, can be become non-shitty. I think that they can overcome shittiness if they keep on the general trend.

They also didn't collapse during the worldwide recession like some southern European countries did ,due to corruption and spending money they didn't have. They actually grew during the recession. They don't exactly have a "northern" economy, but they dont have a "southern" one either, and I think they have the work ethic and smarts as individuals to work things out.

This new government shit is not great though. It seems to be a reaction against the western Europe's PC culture, which is good, but they might be taking it too far by endagering their own constitution.
>>
a country full of people who are proud of things centuries before. unlikeable country but Turks generally like them.
>>
File: 1439226806047.jpg (615 KB, 1300x2131) Image search: [Google]
1439226806047.jpg
615 KB, 1300x2131
>>52418935
how about you fuck off you degenerate cuck moron?
>>
File: file.png (543 KB, 640x418) Image search: [Google]
file.png
543 KB, 640x418
>>52418728
They like borsch and commieblocks
>>
Poland is bretty gud, but why are polish posters always so angry?
>>
>>52424112
t. christfag
I know the Polish education system isn't really good and they don't teach you how to think, you have the internet so you have no excuse

>current year
>believing in a personal god
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
>>
>>52424310
give me one thing to be happy about
>>
File: 1447866245976.jpg (141 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
1447866245976.jpg
141 KB, 669x664
>>52424428
>le current year XDDDDXDXDXDXD
>>
>>52418728
Poland looks nice. The Polish people in the UK are annoying and arrogant and they feel entitled to everything.
>>
Starting to look like a pretty good cunt
>>
Poland is the America of Eastern Europe. They confidence, religion, nationalism, and much work.
>>
>>52424486
I cant believe it's almost 2016 and people are still using that current year meme
>>
>>52420253
From what i heard lately, there is more crimes from germans, or maybe i should write "germans" on border, than from polacks.
>>
Our dimwitted cousins
>>
>>52425414
we still love you italy.
>>
>>52421119
>I think they'd be first world by now if they got the Marshall Plan instead of the Communist poverty plan. They have made strides since the end of communism.
this, g*rms that complain about giving money to poland don't realize we did the same thing for them
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.