[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you consider Christianity a religion anymore considering a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 1533x961
Do you consider Christianity a religion anymore considering a majority of its adherents do not follow the basic rules of the bible regarding rules of homosexuality, sodomy, etc?
>>
I doubt that the majority of Christians at any given time have followed even a fraction of all the laws laid down in Deuteronomy/Leviticus.
>>
>>52418108
>a majority of its adherents do not follow the basic rules of the bible regarding rules of homosexuality, sodomy, etc?
[Citation needed]
>>52418450
Christians are not jews.
>>
>>52418450

Those rules are not for Christians
>>
>>52418509
You're deluded if you think ANYBODY follows the rules of sodomy laid down in the bible.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/18/most-u-s-christian-groups-grow-more-accepting-of-homosexuality/

https://www.gaychristian.net
>>
The entire Christian religion is just a big group of people picking and choosing what does or does not apply to them when it suits them.

>what about x y z
It doesn't apply to Christians
>what about this and that
It's a metaphor
>and this
No that is literal

There's no ideological consistency

Having your cake and eating it too: the religion
>>
>>52418633
>accepting homosexuals
Literally nothing wrong with this, all can be redeemed.

"The majority" of Christians however do NOT accept or condone homosexual behavior though, that's a different matter.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.