[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Mongol Empire" thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Mongol Empire.jpg (329 KB, 1683x1129) Image search: [Google]
Mongol Empire.jpg
329 KB, 1683x1129
Chicken Countries that were fucked by Mongolia:
RUSSIA, CHINA, STAN countries, KOREA, UKRAINE, BELARUS, IRAN, IRAQ, SYRIA........

Brave Countries that fought off the attack of Mongolia: Finland, Hungary, Poland, Arabia, India, Thai, Vietnam, Japan........

Let's discuss
>>
>>52415213
>t*rk flag
It was Byzantium the ones to fight
The t*rks where just running away from the mongols
>>
>>52416716
>The t*rks where just running away from the mongols

Is that the reason why Greece was back-seated by Turks? Interesting
>>
Now this is the biggest pseudo-history thread I've ever seen...
>>
File: 1366500573158 (2).png (75 KB, 171x278) Image search: [Google]
1366500573158 (2).png
75 KB, 171x278
>>52415213
>Brave Countries that fought off the attack of Mongolia: Finland
>>
>>52417517
yeap. If you don't believe me, look it up.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 562x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 562x604
>stan countries
actually mongolia didnt conqured the world
it was united turkic tribes
I guess you are mongol that live in US
You must to know that modern khalkha mongols is not ancient mongols of Mongol Empire
how after being a fucking 2nd greatest empire in the world Mongolia have only 6 million people?
even wife of Genghis khan was from kazakh tribe Kiyat
>>
>>52415213
>Finland
>not Egypt with based slave soldiers
Fucking murifat education strikes again
>>52416716
Sure thing buddy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine%E2%80%93Mongol_alliance
>>
But Poland got sacked by Mongols twice... They only won the third round (which was a more minor attack but nevertheless a victory for the Polish). They never got this far Northwest by the way.
>>
>>52415213
Turks got assraped pretty hard too.
>>
mongol pride world wide
>>
>>52418420
Don't say so bad about Pol. Pol and Magyar fought against Mongol anyway, minimised the damages and were much better than Rus, Chink, Stan and Gook. Because all these conquered chicks were fucked by Mongol repeatedly during the Empire period and were retarded genetically. That's the reason why all serious issues happened in Rus, Chink, Stan and Gook except for Africa and Latin America.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.