[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You had a terrible childhood if you never had a sword fight with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: the smuggest of them all.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
the smuggest of them all.png
28 KB, 200x200
You had a terrible childhood if you never had a sword fight with your best mate before the age of 12.

>tfw i didn't miss this opportunity
>>
I had a fight with metal lunchboxes and got a big fucking scar on my leg, does that count?
>>
>tfw don't have a sword to fight with

We had other ways
>>
File: 1442977278725.jpg (130 KB, 337x500) Image search: [Google]
1442977278725.jpg
130 KB, 337x500
>>52410862
I had pinecone wars with my boy scout troop. Everyone would throw pinecones and rocks at one another and whoever pussied out last one.

I remember this one kid nearly fucking died in the wilderness because some guy bashed a rock against the side of his face.
God I miss the scouts.
>>
>swordfight
pfffft, your childhood was SHIT if you didn't experience the
thrill of helicopter combat
>>
>>52410983
GOLD COAST
>>
>>52410862
>tfw when I was preschool age I was leader of the group of other preschoolers
>we had build a small shack in the woods and had territorial war with other preschooler group from the other side of the woods
Now that I think about it, it was actually quite brutal, we had sharpened sticks and all. I had even my own small puukko along often.

Dunno how the territorial issues ended as I had to move to other town before I started school.
>>
>>52411125

>helicopter combat

what are you, 12?

back in my day we didn't have remote controlled helicopters.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.