[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do all refugees own smartphones? http://www.channelnewsasi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: a-refugee-takes-a-selfie.jpg (30 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
a-refugee-takes-a-selfie.jpg
30 KB, 768x432
Do all refugees own smartphones?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/entertainment/far-above-sweden-s-arctic/2364002.html
>>
I still have a fucking brick phone.

Kill all these """"refugees""""
>>
>>52408813
>>52408855
syrians arent as poor as you think niggers
>>
>>52409394
That's why they should not get welfare
>>
>>52408813
"""""""""""Refugees""""""""""""
>>
>>52408813
We just sent 2500 back home.
>>
File: 1447699363674.jpg (69 KB, 634x900) Image search: [Google]
1447699363674.jpg
69 KB, 634x900
refugees are poor as fuck uneducated durkas
>we don't want them they will never contribute to society because they are dumb as rocks uneducated sandniggers
refugees are well clothed and own technology
>lel not refugges, I'm poorer then them what the fuck are they doing here
>>
>>52408855
>>52409487
Syrians aren't africans you morons. They are fleeing war, not poverty.
>>
Yes, they also hang around bars/pubs and don't buy anything.
Not to mention their loud, primitive language you're forced to hear everytime you see more than one of them at the same time.
>>
>>52409488

>2,5k gone
>4m to go
>>
>>52410475

Africans are literally surrounded by war, poverty and death, Syrians just have to take a short jog to Lebanon or T*rkey and sell their daughters to local rich men. Africans have a better claim
>>
>>52409646
Except in this case both is true. They are uncivilized, uneducated durkas who burn their gubmint money on bling and technology instead of integrating.Therefore even more complaints
>>
>>52410475
>They are fleeing war, not poverty.
Which is why they're skipping all the poorer european countries and heading straight for france england and germany.
This is also why only 1/4th of all the "refugees" is actually syrian, with the rest made up of africans and other poor countries
>>
>>52408813
>>52408855

They can afford to pay about 10k to human taficers. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>52410737
>Which is why they're skipping all the poorer european countries

Because they can't take care of them? Just because someone has a smartphone doesn't mean he's a millionaire. He can't take his job with him. What income will he have? Of course you try to go to the richest countries. The fact that I even have to explain this is retarded.

>This is also why only 1/4th of all the "refugees" is actually syrian, with the rest made up of africans and other poor countries

Source? What is their situation? Are they fleeing war too?
>>
to be honest there are many smart phones of variable price available today

you can find cheap ones
>>
File: 1449806827910.jpg (24 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1449806827910.jpg
24 KB, 600x450
>>52410737
>Of course you try to go to the richest countries.
Le war escaping refugee may may
>>
>>52410475
THEN WHY MUST THEY GO TO EUROPE?

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
>>
>>52411217
Majority of them are in Lebanon, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
>>
Why don't they fight for their country instead of fleeing to Europe? Don't they have any patriotic feelings for their country?
>>
>>52411432
It's like in russia where people constantly country to shit and nobody wants to take responsibility so they immigrate
>>
>>52411432
> Don't they have any patriotic feelings for their country?
no
they have tribal thinking
>>
>>52410880
>Source? What is their situation? Are they fleeing war too?
Fleeing less favorable circumstances for more favorable circumstances. Even if the rumors of welfare in Europe turn out to be wrong, the standard of living is still significantly higher. The window is open... I'd go for it too.

If you look at refugees coming to America ours are are considerably whiter cause most of them are actually Syrians, and generally families. Less single males is likely correlated with less economic immigrants taking advantage of the situation.
>>
why does it matter if refugees own smart phones? Did you think they'd leave it behind when they fled syria?
>>
>>52411432

>nonwhites
>honour
>>
>>52411432
>their country

Mate they even left their wives and daughters behind to be raped by ISIS, they don't care about anything
>>
>>52411300
Then why does Germany have to take in 1.5 MILLION?

>Saudi Arabia
lel
>>
>>52411217
Because Europe lets them, it has a shitton of muslims in it in and its wealthy enough so their quality of life is sustained or improved.
>>
>>52411600
>and its wealthy enough so their quality of life is sustained or improved

... you cannot be serious?
>>
>>52411432
Countries like Syria and Irak are artificial countries created by the Brits and French after the fall of the Ottoman empire. No they don't have patriotic feelings. Even as the Turks were trying to fight off the invasion, they mostly stood at the sideline.
>>
>>52411629
Yes, they lived quite well before the war I'm assuming and here they can at the least have a good life if they're allowed to stay if they work low wage jobs.
Can't say the same of Poland or something.
>>
>>52411432
>sunnis
>patriotism
Their only loyalty is toward their god, and this god tells them to spread death and despair

The other people in that country are fighting. Some villages have their entire male population in the armed forces.
>>
>>52411432
for what? an artificial country partiotioned by Europeans?
>>
>>52411587
This

And I live in a little village in southern germany.. over 100 Syrians came here last week.. that's like 20% of the population here.. they all live in our sports hall..
Plus we have like another 100 Gambian's living in the next town too.. wtf
>>
>>52411587
I don't know. I think it's stupid. What Europe should be doing is supporting Turkey's plan.

>le saudi arabia has 0 refugees meme

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/anhvinh-doanvo/europes-crisis-refugees_b_8175924.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrians_in_Saudi_Arabia
>>
>>52408813
its basically a human right
>>
>>52411827
So where are you gonna do your sports huh
>>
>>52412002
No idea.. never used that hall but now I want to.. so annoying.
>>
>>52412002
Running from muslims trying to mug/rape/kill them is a sport, a new national sport even
>>
>>52411835
>meme

>huffpost as source
>wikipedia that doesn't mention resettlement anyway

Yeah, okay.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/09/04/the-arab-worlds-wealthiest-nations-are-doing-next-to-nothing-for-syrias-refugees/
>>
>>52412182
>A spokesman for UNHCR, the U.N.'s refugee agency, told Bloomberg that there are roughly 500,000 Syrians living in Saudi Arabia
>>
>>52412274
>only 500,000
>living in Saudi Arabia

>implying that makes them refugees
>implying that means they will be resettled there

Meanwhile Germany is taking 3x that PERMANENTLY.

>consists mainly of temporary foreign workers

So basically people who were working in SA before the mass invasion of Europe.
>>
>>52411827
Just wait until the males start dating German girls. You know it's going to happen.

Gotta love all this cultural enrichment.
>>
>>52412408
Refugee doesn't imply automatic resettlement.

They should be thankful Saudi is willing to let them stay in their cunt and even give them jobs.
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>these "refugees" have been more north than I have ever been

fuck that
>>
>>52412408
Actually saudis say they took 2.5 million.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/saudi-arabia-denies-giving-syrians-sanctuary-150912050746572.html

>"[Saudi Arabia] was keen to not deal with them as refugees, or to put them in refugee camps, to preserve their dignity and safety, and gave them complete freedom of movement."

>The Kingdom of #SaudiArabia does not intend to speak about its efforts to support #Syrian brothers and sisters, during their distress, as it has, since the beginning of the problem, dealt with the situation from a religious and humane perspective, and did not wish to boast about its efforts or attempt to gain media coverage, an official source of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said, adding that media reports have contained erroneous and misleading information, and the Kingdom now considers it important to discuss its efforts with appropriate facts and figures

>1.The Kingdom has received around 2.5 million Syrians since the beginning of the conflict. In order to ensure their dignity and safety, the Kingdom adopted a policy that does not treat them as refugees or place them in refugee camps.

Now I'm not sure if Saudis are telling the truth either, but this is more likely then le 0 meme.
>>
>>52408813
Refugees are middle-class and rich people. The ones left behind are the poor of Syria. That's why we should take on those, and throw back the people who had money to get here.
>>
>>52412734
>aljazeera

Yeah, of course. Another golf state shilling for another
>>
File: 1422848177884.jpg (668 KB, 1280x1654) Image search: [Google]
1422848177884.jpg
668 KB, 1280x1654
You do realize you can buy a smartphone now for like $25 new? That shit probably feeds into the used market where they go for a few dollars in countries like Syria.
>>
>>52411300
Fuck off you fucking sand nigger. You're the most recognizable poster here just because you're in every thread shilling for your sub human cousins to be brought to Europe as well. We don't give a shit, we don't want Muslims and shouldn't have to take them. If you mudshits really believed in Allah you'd stay and fight, he's protect you. You wouldn't run like the pussys you are trying to leech of Europe.
>>
>>52412883
> you're in every thread shilling for your sub human cousins to be brought to Europe

This is me
>>52411835
>I don't know. I think it's stupid.

I don't support bringing them here either.

Now fuck off fatass.
>>
>>52410475
>They are fleeing war
They are 95% men 12-40yrs old
aka fighters who let women and elders behind
aka defectors aka cowards aka straight to the gallows
>>
>>52412843
Looks like be both mistrust each others media sources. I guess the only way to find out the truth is to buy a ticket to Saudi Arabia and ask the government to give us a tour around the country and count the amount of Syrians.
>>
>>52412949
Then the other guy shilling for them in every thread from same flag.

>everyone in America is fat
You do know immigrants make up a huge portion of America right? Not everyone here is a fat redneck
>>
>>52413000
Actually the women and elders are in countries like Turkey and Lebanon. They go alone to europe because the trip is difficult. Then they try to get refugee status. If they succeed they are allowed to bring their families over. Or something along those lines.
>>
>>52413132
G A L L O W S
A
L
L
O
W
S
>>
>>52413088
Not everyone in America is fat. Just the ones in the United States.
>>
>>52413132
This, only /pol/acks don't know this.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.