[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: justin.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
justin.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY
>>
How many times do you think Justin had that sweet baby ass cummed inside?
>>
>>52407000
How many times do you think Justin has cummed inside of his sweet baby arsed teen fan girls.
>>
WHEN I WAS THIRTEEN
I HAD MY FIRST LOVE
[...]
NOBODY CAME ABOVE
>>
>>52407000
He came to Japan's famous music TV program.

He kissed AKB(Japanese idols) slut's cheek.and make idol fans butthurt lel
He is the best Canadian product.
>>
>>52406915
japanese """"""shitposting""""""
>>
How many times do you think Justin has been in the middle of a sweet baby assed cummed inside gay train?
>>
>>52407160
nice
>>
>tfw Justin got to fuck Selena Gomez's prime teen pussy and you never will

feels bad man
>>
>>52407278
Justine is more cuter than that hispanic.
>>
>>52407045
I think the downside of being a famous teen singer is that you can't fuck your fans without any consequences. If you'd fuck one of your fans it would be in the headlines because:

1. She gets clingey and if you don't want that she'll go to the media how you raped her.
2. Most of his fans are 12-14, not really sexually developed yet. Could give a bad backlash
3. If he gets a girlfriend his sales will drop because of jealous fans.

I bet he just fucked hookers rather than sweet puppy eyed fans desu senpai.
>>
File: justin.jpg (94 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
justin.jpg
94 KB, 600x400
>BLACKED
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.