[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lmao http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-3366958/Dutch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: drivinglessons.png (495 KB, 680x878) Image search: [Google]
drivinglessons.png
495 KB, 680x878
lmao

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3366958/Dutch-instructors-barter-tuition-sex.html?ito=social-facebook
>>
based
>>
>roasties getting shit for free in exchange for sex
fucking idiots
this only further reinforces the general notion that sex is something valuable that men should work towards, and that something women should give as a "reward" to men
prostitution only benefits women by inflating their value
good job cucks
>>
>>52404784
prostitution devalues women because it makes their greatest asset more available and easier to get
economics 101, retard
>>
literally the only people you see in learner vehicles that are over 18 are 25+ year old indians or ugly muslims
>>
>>52404945
>more available and easier to get
>x and y have sex
>x enjoys it
>y enjoys it
>y demands money from x
>somehow x benefits from this situation
nice cuck logic
>>
>>52405084
>x and y have sex
>x can now also get sex whenever he wants by paying a greek prostitute 2 euros
>sex now has a value of 2 euros
there you go
>>
>>52404253
20 BUCK FUCK
>>
>>52405278
jesus you retarded cuck, you literally do not understand my logic here?
fuck man you need to uncuck yourself asap
>x receives sex
>y receives sex
>but not only does y receive sex, y receives money from x
>x must give money to y to have sex, while y literally receives money from x to have sex
why does y get such special treatment? because y is put on a pedestal by faggot cucks like you
>>
That's a bullshit article though. There have never been any regulations about that.
Some big organisations who organize driving lessons complained about it and our government confirmed that it's not prostitution without a license as the driving instructors are the ones offering their services and the clients are just paying.

That's the whole story.
>>
>you'll never live in a society where currency is replaced with sexual acts
>>
>>52404253
Fucking christ lads, here's where it gets worse
>>
>>52405432
>why does y get such special treatment?
Because sex is not a commodity in which both partners of the transaction offer the same service
A woman can get sex whenever she wants, a man cannot, a woman has less sex drive than a man, thus creating the powerbalance we have today.
If you would want your plan to work men would have to refuse women sex and somehow increase their sex drive to be on the same level as ours to get into a position from which we can start negotiating, but both will not happen.
So you will keep on being a loser and I will keep on fucking the brains out of my girlfriend whenever I want because contrary to you I know that what women in general are doesn't matter, it only matters how the one you put your dick into is.
>>
>>52405685
>A woman can get sex whenever she wants, a man cannot, a woman has less sex drive than a man, thus creating the powerbalance we have today.
you know, cuck, there's a solution to that problem
let me give you a hint
the word starts with r
>>
>>52405749
Of course there's a solution to that problem
it's called a girlfriend
>>
>>52405846
How can I into a gf?
>>
>>52405846
:,(
>>
>>52404253
0 BUCK FUCK
>>
>>52406021
>brazilians in charge of accounting
You have to value payments in natura at market value.
>>
>>52405902
talk to a girl, make your intentions clear, take regular showers, ask them out
Don't try to befriend a girl too much before asking them out
>>
I support this notion
>>
as an upstanding citizen this sickens me
>>
>>52404945
As such it allows the undesirables, prostitutes and male undesirables, to co-mingle with one another under ever so slightly different terms while everyone else finds healthy long-term relationships after a few false starts at most. Nothing really changes. :)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.