[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong with Brazil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: huehuehuehahaha.webm (3 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
huehuehuehahaha.webm
3 MB, 360x640
What went wrong with Brazil?
>>
Still better than Cuckmany 2bh
>>
Portuguese ancestors
>>
Everything
>>
what went right with it?
>>
>>52403124
white genocide started already. good.
>>
Im gonna jack off and go to sleep now
>>
>>52403190
>white
>>
File: 4.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>52403190
Why not black genocide?
Why not Arab genocide?
Why not spic genocide?
Why not abo genocide?
Why not Asian genocide?
Whites are perfect
>>
>crashed on hip
Her brain was fatally injured probably.
>>
>>52403187
nothing
>>
>>52403232
frankfurt school of cultural marxism etc
>>
All the Alberto Barbosas moved there.
>>
>>52403124
so this disproves the theory that fatties don't survive falls if they land on all their fat
>>
>>52403124
Suicide?
>>
>>52403232
>Why not black genocide?
>Why not Arab genocide?
>Why not spic genocide?
>Why not abo genocide?
>Why not Asian genocide?
all that has happened but as usual, white people being in charge, stopped them all
>>
>>52403252

She succumbed later to her injuries. Not sure if it was head trauma
>>
>>52403124
here's a comment from liveleak

A Brazilian woman attempted suicide by jumping of an overpass, and apparently succeeded. While she was contemplating the leap, passers by grabbed her in a desperate attempt to prevent her from falling, but the weight of her body was just too much. She slipped off their grasp and landed hard on her tailbone on the road below.

While the drop doesn’t seem to be that long from the video, the way she landed right on her ass, collapsed her vertebrae and shattered her spine. You can literally hear her back break as she lands. The way her shoes bounced off is also telling.

The pink shirt guy who walked underneath her just before she fell was like – lulz, whatevs!

Follow up:
Here’s a follow up to the earlier published video of the woman who suicided off the overpass in Brazil. As is apparent from this aftermath video, the hard landing on her ass did not kill the woman instantly. She can be seen moving her arms and a leg in the video. Damage the drop caused to her spine was however too severe, and the woman reportedly died in hospital a few days later. I also found out that the incident occurred on March 12, 2015 in São Paulo, the largest city by population in Brazil.

That landing on her tailbone was probably the worst thing that could have happened as a result of her fall. It killed her eventually, but slowly and painfully. It literally left her damaged beyond repair and paralyzed, so the exit was likely more excruciating than whatever drove her to suicide in the first place.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=81b_1448533310&comments=1#uzl8sewJQtRXWPGe.99
>>
>>52403124
Everything.

>>52403252
She broke her vertebrae.
>>
>>52403424
>It literally left her damaged beyond repair and paralyzed, so the exit was likely more excruciating than whatever drove her to suicide in the first place.

Jesus, the sound it makes when she hits the ground...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=81b_1448533310
>>
File: swewdo_wewdo.png (26 KB, 264x300) Image search: [Google]
swewdo_wewdo.png
26 KB, 264x300
>>52403424
>the way she landed right on her ass, collapsed her vertebrae and shattered her spine. You can literally hear her back break as she lands. The way her shoes bounced off is also telling.
>>
>>52403352
No no.
>>52403424
>lulz, whatevs!
Shit man, maybe I would do the same, but would call the ambulance. Why should I approach a dead/dying person? I really love to sleep tight, thanks.
>>
Serves the dumb bitch right for attention whoring. Should've dived head first if she really wanted to kill herself, not do some wishwashy fence sitting shit that ended up killing her slowly and painfully.
>>
File: 1450365930398.png (689 KB, 830x770) Image search: [Google]
1450365930398.png
689 KB, 830x770
>>52403424
>While she was contemplating the leap, passers by grabbed her in a desperate attempt to prevent her from falling, but the weight of her body was just too much.
>she literally died due to being fat
>>
>>52403424

I don't understand why people that want to commit suicide don't just google ways to do it fast and painless.
>>
>>52403124
>What went wrong with Brazil?

it was filled with brazilians
>>
>>52404220
>try to commit suicide in Brazil
>try to use rope
>rope is of bad quality
>rope snaps
>become paraplegic due brain damage

>try to use gun
>bullets are low quality with poor quality gunpower
>gun fails
>become cripple

>try to use helium
>helium container has problems
>pressure makes your lungs explode

Living in Brazil is living in limbo and trying to quit results in extreme pain.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.