[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you practice prayer for 5 times a day anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 097L14100_6ZYD5.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1554) Image search: [Google]
097L14100_6ZYD5.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1554
Why don't you practice prayer for 5 times a day anon?
>>
We're coming up to the one time of the year when most Euro and Anglo posters will have their annual one hour in Church to hear the softly spoken magic spells
>It's Christmas and you are not bringing your fedora to church, young man.
>>
>>52400734
Catholics don't need to practice prayer, they've already Mass-tered it.
>>
got better things to do than hang out on fucking tatooine with nothing else to do
>>
>>52400734
Takes too long to perform ablution, brother
>>
>>52400893
Just do the farz stuff.
>>
>>52400734
You pray 5 times a day because someone told you to do so
We pray when we want when we feel the need to do it
It's called freedom, a word that does not exist in your culture
>>
>>52400734
I'm an atheist
>>
>>52400734
Cause, I'm the intellectual fedora tipper, m'lady.
>>
>>52401268
Actually only %20 of Turkish people prayer 5 times a day and they're mostly the old people. Turkish people only go to church at fridays for gathering prayer. I pray because I belive it's god's demand.
>>
>>52401342
>dat punctuation
>intellectual
Bydlo pls
>>
>>52400734
I renounced religion a long time ago anon
>>
>>52400734
I am a free man.

I do not bow to lords, on earth or in heaven.
>>
>>52401579
Uh oh...

You know what the penalty for apostasy is.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.