[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Foreign tourists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Tourists_in_Rome_3510898b.jpg (90 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Tourists_in_Rome_3510898b.jpg
90 KB, 620x387
Do you like foreigners visiting your country? How do they behave?

GERMANS
pros
>half of them are weird but really friendly and love your place
>into tourist traps
cons
>the other half think everything outside Germany is the third world and that they're allowed to do whatever they want

FRENCHIES
pros
>really interested and courious
cons
>feel superior as fuck

BRITS
pros
>the same of Germans
cons
>the same of Frenchies

SPANIARDS
pros
>bro tier
cons
>poor as fuck
>too few

AMERICANS
pros
>Friendly and courious
>They come expecially for tourist traps
cons
>"muh heritage"
>cringeworthy as fuck
>sometimes disrespectful even if they don't realize it

SCANDINAVIANS
pros
>really nice
>hot as fuck
cons
>they always look scared for something, or to be not at ease abroad

RUSSIANS
pros
>rich as King Midas
cons
>scary as hell
>probably mobsters
>disrespectful

JAPS AND CHINKS
pros
>spend a lot
>there's a shitton of them
cons
>there's a shitton of them
>>
I want brits to stop puking in my sidewalk.
>>
I hate tourist. I hate when someone interrupts me for asking a shitty touristic location that can be found easily with their stupid language and pronounciation. I wish tourism would be banned. At least, we have no Russian tourist next summer. This is an improvement. Japs and Brits should be next.
>>
>>52400705
Oh yeah I forgot a con of the brits
>always drunk
>>
Americans are the worst, they are so noisy and expect YOU talk THERE langage.
>>
>>52400684
You forgot the part where Japs and Chinks desecrate local monuments and artifacts while not flushing the toilet.
>>
File: 1439601567287.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1439601567287.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>fat british slags ask for the nearest place to party
>we send them to the terrorist ghetto
>>
>>52400705
Stop setting up resorts And inviting them over then
>>
>>52400872
Devilish
>>
>>52400872
>implying getting raped by smelly arabs isn't exactly what brit slags mean for "party"
>>
>>52400800
>THERE
L.M.A.O. Maybe it's because you need the practice. :^)
>>
>>52400684
>Germans/Scandis
All seem kinda autistic to me
>French
They speak loud in french everywhere, it bothers me. Usually educated otherwise tho. Not much to say.
>Brits/Irish
10/10 lads, would be bros with.
But seriously, they are usually very nice people, not as educated as japaneses, but they make up with their weird sympathy, they drink a lot tho.
>Americans
Friendly and adventurous, usually prefer outdoor activities. Making them one step ahead of most nationalities. Old people are usually very nice and polite.
>Spaniards
Galicians and Andalusians are usually 10/10 and could pass as Brazilians given a few years here. Rest of Spain...hmmm....
>Japs
Educated, polite, but too shy.
>chinese
Don't really get many tourists, plenty of immigrants tho.
>Arg and Uru
Brazilians that happen to speak spanish. Specially the later, not really tourists if I may say. More like senpaiĆ­lia.
>>
>>52400946
Noice
>>
Russians, Japanese and Chinese are the best tourists.
>>
Most tourists are fine, it's really just the Chinese that suck. They seem to have no idea how to behave.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.