[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your worst neighbor and why? For us, Nicaragua. They tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Nicaragua-Costa-Rica1.gif (8 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
Nicaragua-Costa-Rica1.gif
8 KB, 300x221
Who is your worst neighbor and why?
For us, Nicaragua. They tried to invade us several years ago, but a few days ago the ICJ severely punished those faggots for their actions.
Invited: countries with neighbors
Not invited: island countries
>>
Mexico
>>
>>52398165
>a few days ago the ICJ severely punished those faggots for their actions
Never heard of this tbqh

Ours is Indonesia.
>>
Guatemala and US, they gave guns to narcos.

Belize is our best.
>>
>>52398165
USA
fucking junkies
>>
>>52398165
zimbabwe. there are around 4 million zimbabweans in south africa. thats half their population.
>>
Switzerland and Bayern.

Bayern is incredibly annoying (no we are not the same despite your attempts to get close over the years) and Switzerland is just some Orwellian nightmare.
>>
>having land borders
>the current year
>>
>>52398165
They are trying to build a sea level canal like the Suez witch will usher in huge numbers of invasives. The sea snakes being one notable species. They are basically the enemy of everyone touching the Caribbean or tropical Pacific coast line.
>>
>>52399146
>americans in charge of other nations about the destruction of the environment...

yeah i think not fatty mcscooter
>>
>>52399111
You literally have an island like one mile from the Papuan coast
>>
canada

they take up too much land

and to drive to alaska you need to go through canada

canada just needs to become our 51st state, it's irrelevant
>>
>>52399225
is that where the most primitive of cannibal niggers live? And arent they complaining about being so close to australians?
>>
>>52399278
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boigu_Island_(Queensland)

It's home to the Torres Strait islanders. I've heard both bad shit and good shit about them.
>>
File: annex pls.png (228 KB, 770x512) Image search: [Google]
annex pls.png
228 KB, 770x512
>>52399261
i wouldnt mind, as long as its Trump who is president.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.