[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the aboriginals in Australia even have homes before Europeans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: auvsca.png (165 KB, 550x183) Image search: [Google]
auvsca.png
165 KB, 550x183
Did the aboriginals in Australia even have homes before Europeans arrived?
>>
File: 16385279.jpg (82 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
16385279.jpg
82 KB, 407x405
>>52398143
Not really.

Abo's were traditionally a nomadic people with no ties to any single place.
>>
Nope and they still don't. They often pull the mattress out of their government funded homes and burn it to the ground
>>
>>52398143

Well, if they survived in fucking Australian desert, they probably have something special
>>
>>52398303
This.

I had to do some work on Palm Island, and when the week was over, and we were on the barge heading home, we got talking to a John Deere consultant/rep. This guy had just sold a million dollar tractor (to the government) to be used on the local abo farms/plantations. As we were sailing away we saw the tractor being driven by a bunch of kids, and they drove it straight into the water.

Money well spent by the government.
>>
>>52398868
Christ, what the fuck is wrong with them
>>
>>52398514
High melanin.
>>
no

they were too busy setting the continent on fire or something
>>
>>52398514
A high rate of tribal inbreeding, along with tough, wrinkly skin and hideous faces?
>>
File: 24831839.jpg (97 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
24831839.jpg
97 KB, 407x405
>>52398952
They're fucking awful
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.