[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>and may the force be with you what did she mean by that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: nexUSpresident.jpg (102 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
nexUSpresident.jpg
102 KB, 900x506
>and may the force be with you
what did she mean by that?
>>
File: king-of-comedy.jpg (243 KB, 1779x1179) Image search: [Google]
king-of-comedy.jpg
243 KB, 1779x1179
I think it was a Star Wars reference because the movie came out just a few days ago.

It makes her seem like a normal person making a reference to it in a debate.
>>
>>52397541
It was meant to make me cringe.
>>
>>52397541
She meant that she would force choke you if you don't vote for her
>>
>>52397750
i would volunteer for that
>>
this election campaign has been a fucking disaster so far. 2008 was a good campaign because it was a matter of choosing between two good candidates (obama and mccain). now it's a matter of choosing the lesser of evils. if sanders does not get the nomination (which he almost certainly won't), i will unironically be voting for a third party.
>>
Means she's not human and literally needs her intern slaves to write scripts and notes for everything like

Remember to blink, but only with one set of eyelids.
>>
>>52397840
if more americans vote for a third party, a long overdue restructuring of the main two will be forced. these days they're practically identical in their policies, they only disagree on how to implement them.
>>
>>52397889
That would require millions and millions of people. Everybody knows that will never happen because it's common knowledge a vote for a 3rd party is a wasted vote, so very few do it. Only those thinking they are sticking it to the system to prove a point do it.
>>
>>52397840
>two good candidates
Memetastic friend

Sanders already lost good thing you've recognized that
The Democratic party ironically has the least Democratic primary elections
>>
>>52397541
That was some next level cringe.
>>
>>52397541
cringy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.