[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are walking down the street and get approached by a beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1447819599250.jpg (49 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1447819599250.jpg
49 KB, 540x720
You are walking down the street and get approached by a beautiful witch with super AIDS.

Would you:
a) Have sex with her and die painfully of super AIDS soon after
b) Or get cursed to a life of kissless virginity forever
>>
>>52396987
i don't believe in gypsy curses
>>
Have sex with her and die painfully of super AIDS soon after
>>
>>52396987
>get witch
>kill her, extract super aids
>sell super aids as bioweapon
>drown in cash
???
>>
But I already had sex so what's the point?
>>
>>52397118
They don't curse their own.
>>
>>52396987

>Super AIDS
>Super

Let me guess, you are a super faggot.
>>
File: Stormcloaks_Solitude.png (482 KB, 561x548) Image search: [Google]
Stormcloaks_Solitude.png
482 KB, 561x548
You have been charged with crimes against the land of Skyrim and her people. What say you in your defense?
>>
With regular treatment, someone with HIV/AIDS will have a normal life expectancy.
There is no cure yet though.

>super AIDS
>>
File: virgin_master_race.jpg (63 KB, 666x504) Image search: [Google]
virgin_master_race.jpg
63 KB, 666x504
>having sex
>>
>>52396987
My super condom is always ready.
>>
>>52397471
I am part of the reddit guild and will give you GBP to let me go ;)
>>
>>52397146
UNDERATED POST
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.