[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
netherlands happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CWn-njUWcAAkH3O.jpg (62 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
CWn-njUWcAAkH3O.jpg
62 KB, 770x433
Dutch bros fighting Islamic invasion.
http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/32605/Dordrecht/article/detail/4211055/2015/12/19/Actievoerders-bezetten-moskee-in-Dordrecht.dhtml
>>
>>52396697
I can't read phlegmspeak mate
>>
>>52396749
Try google translate.
There were six of them and they were arrested.

Also
>The Council of Moroccan Mosques in the Netherlands (RMMN) Saturday reacted angrily to the action. ,, The illegal and polarizing actions of the anonymous group that Identitair Resistance calls, we condemn in the strongest possible terms. These types of attacks against mosques, synagogues and churches are unacceptable. It would be good that the government gives a strong signal and the organizations behind these crimes goes before a criminal court. All the more so now this group announcing more of such terror. ''
>>
>>52396697
cute walls
>>
This sort of shit happens every day in Western Europe, but media simply decides to not cover it since it's against their agenda.
t. polish intellectual
>>
>>52397020
A polish intellectual is just someone who worked as a janitor on a college campus
>>
>>52397066
at least i've been to college
>>
>>52397020
It's different when civilized people do it and when some bydlo does it in east europe. In the first case it means that maybe something is going to change. In the second is just bydlo bydlo.
>>
>>52396697
>That pic
Are you telling me they just waved burning torches instead of actually setting the mosque alight?
>>
>>52397170
>In the first case it means that maybe something is going to change.

All Eastern Europeans have to do is scare the durkas from coming.

http://www.dw.com/en/why-do-so-many-refugees-avoid-bulgaria/a-18707897

>In an Arabic language "Refugee Handbook," Bulgaria ranks first among countries asylum seekers should avoid. Refugees say xenophobia and Islamophobia are widespread and that they try to skirt around the country.
>>
>>52397300
They wouldn't want to bring cameras along.
>>
>>52397110
Fixing the students toilets
>>
>>52397421
Get out of my thread retard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.