[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. ur a cunt 2. do you have herpes 1. inisfáil 2. yes http:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
File: Herpes(PHIL_1573_lores).jpg (41 KB, 641x445) Image search: [Google]
Herpes(PHIL_1573_lores).jpg
41 KB, 641x445
1. ur a cunt
2. do you have herpes
1. inisfáil
2. yes
http://strawpoll.me/6314197
>>
I sure do! Something like 80% of people do.
>>
>>52394049
UK
No
>>
>>52394069
>>52394069
isnt it more like 40%
>>
i had cold sores as a kid so im pretty sure i have the one that everybody gets

i dont have genital though. isnt that the only one that really matters?
>>
>>52394094
Maybe. I just threw a number out there but I know it's really high
>>
File: ebin.gif (2 MB, 250x223) Image search: [Google]
ebin.gif
2 MB, 250x223
>>52394069
>>52394094
eww niggas
>>
>>52394105
genital is worse i think
i have the mouth one though
>>
>>52394049
yes

>>52394094
it's dormant/latent in most people
>>
I actually don't know desu. I have folliculitis and am on antibiotics for it. Was tweezing pubic hairs but havent had sex in years.
Urine test came back clear but my dick feels a burning sensation sometimes.
>>
>>52394105
genital is more frequent and painful I think

anyway, they're both pretty irrelevant either way and usually won't appear anymore after a few years
>>
>>52394179
ive got a couple small sores right now
>>
>>52394208
>dick feels a burning sensation sometimes
that happens when i wank me willy and dont clean it up for ages. goes away in a day thouhh
>>
Flag
Lol nope

>vaccinated for chicken pox
>never got mouth herpes
>never got genital warts
>never got mono

Feels good man
>>
>>52394295
mouth herpes isnt that bad
mouth ulcers are far worse
t. gets mouth ulcers and it gets so bad i cant eat without pain sometimes
>>
>>52394208
Isn't folliculitis caused more by bacterial infections like staph? Never heard of a herpes virus causing that shit, but I could be wrong
>>
>>52394049
yes
I fucking hate it so much
>>
>>52394359
used to have mouth ulcers literally all the time

it significantly lowered my enjoyment of life for two years
>>
>>52394268
may be soaps im using or foreskin/frenulum issues

am just so depressed and anxious about it these days

might get a blood test

I have some ulcers on my groin and two on my dick, but those were from my tweezing out hairs
I havent kissed or had sex with anyone in years.

I want the penis sensation to go away.
have kinda recently off anti depressants, not taking acne medication because of new antibiotics

Ive had shooting penis pains before with my shooting hemorrhoid pains, but they went away after a week or something. This pain just lingers.

Trying to stop wanking too to see if that helps
>>
No.

How do you even get this? Going down on a hooker?
>>
>>52394364
I think follicalitis is associated with herpes from what ive read

either viral or bacterial. In this case I reckon I have logically caused it through bacterial/staph...tweezing hairs etc

but the dick pain makes me worry
>>
>>52394403
Sounds horrible m8.
>>
>>52394432
from kissing family as a child mostly
>>
>>52394400
i get them rarely (maybe 3-4 times a year). they last about two days and ruin all my meals.
>>
>>52394432
kissing anyone?

literally affects so much of the population that it is likely that most people have it without knowing, as it produces no symptoms in most
>>
>>52394432
Literally anything. Sharing a drink etc. I've gotten cold sores since I was a little kid. Not so much anymore unless I'm really stressed and sick, which just makes everything fucking worse
>>
>>52394442
Do you feel burning only when you pee or is at different times?
>>
>>52394403
>those were from my tweezing out hairs
>tfw they take forever to heal
>>
>>52394462
>>52394514
>>52394529
Oh shit then. My brother has it and I was giving him shit for it because I thought he got it by going down on some nasty whore.
>>
>>52394566
you probably have it. its just dormant probably
>>
USA
No

>tfw being a kissless virgin actually has a benefit
>>
>>52394553
It was burning when peeing

doctor took a urine test and said it was clear and said I should take alkalizers and put some anti fungal cream on my dick..

Doesnt burn when peeing anymore but still feel pain at some point each day
>>
>>52394491
it'll pass

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis

had it for a couple of years
>>
>>52394802
psychosomatic most likely, unlikely to be a STD

had the same, got tested twice, but nothing
>>
>>52394766
>tfw being a kissless virgin actually has a benefit

this
>>
>>52395042
>>52394766
>hasn't had chlamydia at least once

top beta
>>
>>52394049
1. Airgeadaithe
2. Nope, I've seen 2 0 3 people in my life that apparently that's uncommon here.
>>
Straya
Yes

Been getting cold sores occasionally since I was about 5. It's a fucking pain.
>>
File: 1439835318214.jpg (11 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1439835318214.jpg
11 KB, 300x250
>mfw I get canker sores instead of cold sores
>>
File: 35892487846.jpg (6 KB, 162x193) Image search: [Google]
35892487846.jpg
6 KB, 162x193
>>52395168
>mfw it's 100 times worse
>>
>>52394996
Thanks. Part of me thinks there may also be a slight issue with the tiny red vein just below the frenulum

Ive actually had ulcers on my groin before due to me being obsessive with tweezing. And anti biotic cream and antibiotics cleared them up.
Theyd make me very depressed.

This time was scarier because I actually saw hairs regrowing badly and seeing little bumps

Its summer here and doctor says "Yeah its summer, more likely to happen in summer" etc etc

but the penis pain freaked me out

I just want to sleep a lot
>>
>>52395168
canker sores are way worse
t. gets both
>>
>>52394069
>>52394094
>>52394137
>>52394179
Chickenpox is also a type of herpes. Shingles is when it breaks out again.

I got cold sores when I was little but I haven't had an outbreak in about 8 years I think.
>>
>>52397866
Chickenpox is caused by the varicella zoster virus, and when it recurs as shingles it's known as herpes zoster. It's related, but not the same as herpes simplex 1 (usually oral/cold sores) and 2 (genital).

Worldwide, up to 90% of people (though it depends on the study you read) have latent HSV1 or 2. Varicella is not counted in this statistic.
>>
>>52397989
Yes, but herpes simplex 1 and 2 are distinct and in the same group of alpha herpes viruses as chickenpox. Excluding chickenpox doesn't make taxonomic or symptomatic sense.
>>
>>52398254
It does make symptomatic sense because they produce an entirely different clinical picture.
>>
>>52394049
i haven't got a cold sore (is that necessarily herpes?) in many years
>>
>>52398315
Yes, cold sores are caused by herpes by definition. If you've had one in the past, you still have the virus. Guess you've just been lucky enough to not have them recurring
>>
Nope
And I shouldn't even reply in this herpes infested thread, you're all nasty
>>
>>52398282
No they don't. Epithelial cell infections that make sores that can recur in a specific area and have fast life cycles. The distinctions between s1 and s2 make excluding chickenpox nonsensical.
>>
>>52398613
I have never heard of HSV causing a rash in a unilateral dermal distribution, nor of a shingles outbreak causing a pattern similar to cold sores or genital herpes. Yes, you can have shingles recurring in a cranial nerve distribution, but nobody would ever mistake it for a cold sore.

And the primary infection is completely different as well. Varicella causes a systemic rash, herpes causes either nothing or a localised outbreak at the site of infection.

Classing them both as "recurrent epithelial cell infections" is far too simplistic.
>>
>>52398774
s1>single sore
s2>smaller collection of concentrated sores
V>smaller sores spread evenly then collection of smaller sores
>>
>>52398911
I don't know how you're convinced that those presentation are similar. Sure, it would make sense to count simplex 1 and 2 separately, but varicella presentations are even further removed. It's a completely distinct picture.

Here, HSV1 alone has a prevalence of 67% worldwide. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26510007
>>
>>52394049
I read an interesting statistic years ago.
If we count every herpes type together, pretty much everyone gets it before they die.

Cytomegalovirus is especially prevalent in old people.
>>
>>52398366
so if i touch my mouth and then muh dick will it spread?
>>
>>52394049
Flag.
No, I'll probably never get an STD.
>>
No. That's disgusting.
>>
>>52399492
I actually had to look this up. From what I understand, it CAN happen, and the highest chance of it happening would be the first time you ever get a cold sore. If it's a recurrent cold sore, then your body will already have antibodies which, while they're not enough to kill off the latent virus in the ganglia of your nerves, they will usually prevent a second site of infection.

Also oral herpes is generally HSV1, while genital is HSV 2, though HSV1 can infect the genitals if say, you have a cold sore and you eat a girl out.
>>
Lith
Idk, probably but it hasn't shown any symptoms
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.