[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine how much more advanced the world would be right now if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: am-af-wm.jpg (64 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
am-af-wm.jpg
64 KB, 400x267
Imagine how much more advanced the world would be right now if Whites and Asians were the only races.
>>
asianmasculinity pls go
>>
>>52392281
Maybe much advanced...
>>
>>52392281
Whites would've subjugated Asians before their current success and bred them out of existence.

Then it would be a fully white world.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 381x212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 381x212
>>52392281
>muh race
I don't hate white.
but I hate yanks.race does not matter.
Americans proved it.

fuck you.don't bring bullshit white-black race war in asia.
>>
>>52392281
There will still be economic exploitations and homelesses.

Get your shit together stormie
>>
>>52392863
>Then it would be a fully white world.
Also, Irishmen, Scotsmen and Slavs would be 'muh racism' because they'd suddenly occupy the bottom tier
>>
Doesn't do much for advances. Tech evolves independently even if ten million #BLMs are posted on Twitter daily.
But race attitudes would have stayed rational if Anglocunt women didn't find nignogs and drugs to get crotch moist.
>>
are you retarded?
lets say its true that asian and whites are much more smarter, then here comes this question, who the fuck will do the dirty job?
i don't think anyone will be content with their shitjob and then will simply jews each other
>>
>>52392281
It doesn't matter.
As long as you are not willing to cull the inferiors, scum will appear again naturally.

Call me back when our civilisation is willing to execute all criminals and even all felons.
>>
>>52392863
Whites were in Asia in this world and whay you said didnt happen. Except perhaps in the Philippines.
>>
>>52395942
>who the fuck will do the dirty job?
People did dirty jobs in Sweden in the past, and Im sure that was the case in every country no matter if they had many immigrants or not.
>>
>25,000 BC
>our new scenario god kills ever non-eurasian human
>early caucasoids mass migrate into the emptied Africa from 20,000 BC to 5000 BC
>the americas get colonized by inuits well into the 1st millenium
>australia colonized by austronesian peoples
>by ~1500, africans have evolved to be "the tier below arabs", caucasoid faces with nigger skin
>the americas already have a flourishing civilization of inuit chinks that began trading with the chinese in 1400
>because most of the americas in unconquerable, colonization never happens
>the lack of American inventions halts progress
>by 1900, we are still in 1820 with technology
>around 2040, civilization reaches the topheaviness point and communism is invented
>a war between communists and everyone else results in a communist victory since the mongoloid countries take the commie bait and take up more geographical space
>a variant of cultural marxism is created which undermines europeans in favor of semites and Africans
>by 2200, there is a genetically engineered elite race of chinks ruling over brown slaves
>societal collapse because of communism
>genocides of all caucasoids and even southern brown mongoloids
>3000 CE
>space empire of chinks has arisen and commit many galactic war crime
>some alien race crushes them into oblivion

At least this long greentext fuels my imagination amirite?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.