[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would appreciate it if you didn't talk shit about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: flag-philippines.png (92 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flag-philippines.png
92 KB, 800x800
I would appreciate it if you didn't talk shit about the Philippines anymore. If you know what's good for you. Your health and well-being that is.
>>
gib 12 yo gf
>>
>>52389516
I would appreciate it if you didn't imply that the Philippines is a nation known for underage prostitution. Because it's not, okay? I would appreciate it very much. Otherwise, you might regret the very words you spoke just a moment ago. If you know what I mean. Yes, I think you do.
>>
gib clay to new spain
>>
>>52389558
alright 11 yo gf then
>>
>>52389482
you can always go back to your country, mongoloid
>>
>>52389662
Listen, Sammy Sosa, know that I served 7 years in the US military as a combat medic, so shut your motherfucking face you baboon.
>>
>>52389482
ok face painted packman eating star.
>>
>>52389482
Philippines is alright
>>
>>52391259
Yes, thank you.
>>
>>52389702
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the medic corps, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on hospital supply cabinets, and I have over 300 confirmed healed wounds. I am trained in wrapping gauze and I’m the top band-aid applier in the entire US unarmed forces. You are nothing to me but just another patient. I will disinfect you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of nurses across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little things living on you called bacteria. You’re fucking gonna live, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can aid you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with some KFC hand wipes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire Codeine supply of the United States Medic Corps and I will use it to its full extent to get your miserable cough off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue out so I could take your temperature. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit antihistamines all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking gonna live, kiddo.
>>
This is the truth:
The Philippines is the worst country in the world, and the Filipinos are the worst people in the world.
Both need to perish.
>>
>>52393475
Shut the fuck up you self-hating Flip. Go kill yourself.
>>
File: powerfulrice.png (194 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
powerfulrice.png
194 KB, 500x334
>>
>>52393518
>t. Filipino
You should be the one killing yourself. I am not Filipino.
>>
>>52391595
STRAYA YES
>>52393518
I have a Filipino Lola, 10/10 food and history.
Proud and supportive people. Wouldn't have it any other way. Flips are alright with me.
>>
i agree with this >>52393518

can we ask china or russia to bomb us already?
>>
>>52393626
You must be the biggest loser in the history of mankind. What are you doing in the Philippines? Are you that much of a goddamn fucking loser back home that you had to escape to another country?
>>
>>52393688
>Filipino history
>10/10

Wat
>>
>>52393688
>10/10 food
I pity you
>>
File: 1450358102902x.png (148 KB, 352x307) Image search: [Google]
1450358102902x.png
148 KB, 352x307
>>52389482
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>52393688
You are a pleb. Filipino cuisine is the worst in Asia, possibly even in the world
>>
>>52394088
what is wrong with you
>>
>>52394218
It's a well known fact Filipino food sucks
>>
>>52393688

>peenoy food
ask your mexican neighbor and ask for dinner, you'll get the same thing.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.