[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think your country is on the right path? What could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: CWobELdXIAA6fti.jpg (96 KB, 547x720) Image search: [Google]
CWobELdXIAA6fti.jpg
96 KB, 547x720
Do you think your country is on the right path?

What could make it better?
>>
do you think jewnited states wouldn't help israel?
>>
we need better public transport. there's only 1 million people in the city, and it can be a nightmare. we need a huge train network running around.

we need to build more industries to stop our reliance on dairy. already Weta workshops is a good start, all the high budget films with animation needs come here other than pixar and dreamworks
>>
>>52388900
>pic

brah, Israel has some of the best minds in the world working on problems that literally makes the world a better place.

All Detroit can boast of now is hookers, hipsters and hoodlums.

>inb4 lame jew merchant related """jokes"""
>>
>>52390498
cuck
>>
>>52388900
>>
>>52388900
remember 1 dollar to israel = 1 dead muslim
if you don't support israel you're pretty much a cuck
>>
US gov should buy and demolish all the unused and empty buildings in Detroit.
At least then people could leave with some money, and there'd be a lot less room for problems to camp in.
>>
File: 1442947595953.jpg (71 KB, 501x576) Image search: [Google]
1442947595953.jpg
71 KB, 501x576
>>52390498
>>
>>52391168
i inb4rd, """brah"""
>>
File: goy.jpg (35 KB, 211x211) Image search: [Google]
goy.jpg
35 KB, 211x211
>>52390732
Why aren't they all dead?
check m8 goy
>>
File: 1349559959400.jpg (171 KB, 484x645) Image search: [Google]
1349559959400.jpg
171 KB, 484x645
>raise tariffs
>tighten border security
>deport more people
>halve immigration from 1 mill/year to 500,000 and raise necessary qualifications
>neuter the H1-B program
>cut bloat in defense spending and contracting
>purge government administration, on all levels, of ineffective workers, introduce performance standards, increase oversight, reduce corruption
>purge universities of administrative bloat, spending, and reduce tuition in the process
>kill affirmative action and race/gender quotas
>re-introduce stop and frisk, raid high-violent crime zones and confiscate illegal weapons, increase patrols
>expand abortion availability
>overhaul healthcare system from the ground up, baseline obligatory payment from everyone with extra optional benefits plus cost
>cut corporate tax loopholes, stop offshore accounts and evasion

Now for my more autocratic, 21st century ideas:

>You have to apply to have children, pass educational and income requirements. If you get pregnant without authorization, forced abortion.
>In the meantime, extra benefits and provisions for people who choose to have children in secure, fair income couple environments, as well as marriage benefits. Reintroduction of pro-fertility campaigns.
>Reform social security from ponzi scheme to an obligatory bank account, the money you put in is yours alone and you get access to it once you turn 65, on a partitioned basis, if you die it is put into a general account.
>>
>>52388900
Michigander here; don't you dare advocate giving a single cent to those nigs in Detroit. They WILL steal it.
>>
>>52391332

I like how they finally sent in a white axe man to clean up the mess and they're just out of the red now
>>
Public transportation and Singapore-like laws in cities.
>>
>>52388900
how much cost to live in detroit per month?
>>
>>52391393
Don't even fucking get me started.

Did I ever tell you the story when they cried poor to all the surrounding counties that they couldn't afford to keep the museums running so we all raised our taxes to pay for it? The money was immediately stolen and then they tried to sell the art six months later when they went bankrupt.

Fuck Detroit.
>>
>>52391518
ball of crack and few cheeseburgers.
>>
>>52391526

Damn, it's a true black hole

Literally/figuratively
>>
>>52391614
You don't even know true hatred.
>>
>he doesn't know that the city of Detroit has never really existed and is actually a nuclear testing site
>>
>>52391729
I sincerely wish that were true.
>>
>>52388900
literally no one gives a single fuck about Detroit
>>
>>52391729
This ain't the reality where hitler won.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.