[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to white people from a neutral asian looking BR: Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 16
File: 1416628307884.jpg (597 KB, 897x1024) Image search: [Google]
1416628307884.jpg
597 KB, 897x1024
Question to white people from a neutral asian looking BR:

Are you afraid of being hated in the future just like in South Africa?

Also, the first results on google for "white people" are filled with hate.
>>
I would fuck her till I lose consciousness to be quite honest
>>
whites are already hated here. white people get tans to pretend they aren't white.
>>
Damn. Sinaloa is so fine.
>>
>>52387796

>Are you afraid of being hated in the future just like in South Africa?

It's already happening here in the USA. White men are the scapegoat for a lot of problems. Even if we are the most productive, law-abiding group of people in this country.

And yes, even as white Afrikaners are like 9% of the country and mostly hoveled off, that black government insists on blaming them for a lot of shit as well.

My main fear is a loss of strong white European culture that made this country into the productive powerhouse it was/is, and societal decay. I'm already witnessing it.
>>
File: gnof5ZZcg1rji3x6o1_500.jpg (82 KB, 431x694) Image search: [Google]
gnof5ZZcg1rji3x6o1_500.jpg
82 KB, 431x694
South Africa only fell because other white nations betrayed them. The whites in Rhodesia (something like 4% of the population at the time) had no problem hunting down the black terrorists and keeping the black hordes at bay even after they were being strangled by other white nations and were only able to trade with South Africa. They only had to give in when even South Africa had been pressured into betraying them.

Once most of the non-whites have gotten to the point that they openly hate whites then whites will be stronger than ever before because we will finally be forced to stand together and be united and nothing in the world can defeat united whites because only whites can defeat other whites.
>>
>>52388085

Rhodesia was very impressive given the odds against them.
>>
File: 1448241105739.jpg (68 KB, 400x538) Image search: [Google]
1448241105739.jpg
68 KB, 400x538
>>52387796

Not in the least bit.
>>
Whites are a bipolar race.

We will put up with a lot of shit and act like peaceful little hobbits until we suddenly stop putting up with it and then we go full berserker mode.

For example, if you looked at the Islamic invasions of Europe and their relentless attacks then any sensible betting man at the time of basically all of Spain being conquered by Muslims would have been betting that Islam would have maintained the intense momentum that they had maintained for centuries and would have gone on to conquer all of Europe, but that didn't happen and Europeans finally snapped and beat the shit out of the Muslims and chased them out of Spain. Something similar will happen again. The real fight hasn't even started yet.
>>
who that tho
>>
>>52387796
I'm scary wery well
>>
>>52387907
Source(s):
/pol/
Tumblr
>>
File: 1437049309411.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1437049309411.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
Not in the slightest.
>>
File: baltimore inflamed.png (1 MB, 1388x785) Image search: [Google]
baltimore inflamed.png
1 MB, 1388x785
>>52388679
>>
>>52388679

Source:

real life
American society
>>
>>52387907

>Most productive, law-abiding group

Asian-Americans. Hello?
>>
Why are non-whites so angry/insecure about not being white?
>>
>>52388767
How have you, as a white man, been affected?
>>
Yes absolutely. The only way to stop it would be another holocaust of freaks, feminists, and degenerates which I would fully support.
>>
File: 1438746478304.jpg (15 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1438746478304.jpg
15 KB, 250x233
>>52388789

Success breeds jealousy.

You of all people should know that.
>>
It's obvious that white people are going to be hated and used as a scapegoat in the future. This is not a conspiracy, it's a fact and it's already happening.
>>
>>52388840

Yes. I wasn't allowed to apply for minority/female scholarships and grants. My industry is currently being pummeled by feminists and SJWs who think it isn't diverse enough. My alma mater recently had a nig protest where they sat in the Union and demanded they show solidarity with Mizzou (who had demanded the ex President acknowledge his white privilege and inability to "protect" black students)

and this is presumably on the beginning

thank you first black President
>>
>>52388789

I think this website is pure butthurt

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white+people
>>
>>52388840
Not the guy you're replying to, but all my life in school white people and nations were demonized and made to look horrible while mudskins were made to look noble and selfless. Imagine every year being made to feel like your heritage was an original sin, your nations were founded on evil crimes, and your class is a result of other people's suffering.

I remember in 7th grade english class we even sang jewish songs during a holocaust remembrance class or some bullshit. That's the first time I started to resent the Jews.
>>
>>52387905
???
>>
File: 1450220025797.gif (404 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1450220025797.gif
404 KB, 342x342
>>52388982
>mfw my very existence torments shitskins
>>
>>52388976
>>52389007
So basically you haven't
>>
>>52388789
Imagine if you were a retarded person and you were constantly told that you are exactly the same as everyone else and just as capable as everyone else.

You would believe this because people have told you that you are throughout your entire life, but you would also see that you're by far the slowest kid in the class, that it takes you months to understand things that others learn in minutes, no one wants to hire you because you can't do any job very well, etc.

The result would be cognitive dissonance and you would be angry and you would begin to think up crazy things like, "I can't tell you who is discriminating against me specifically, but there's systemic discrimination against me that no one can see but it exists and it's every where."

This is exactly what these egalitarians have created within our societies. They say that we're all the same, it's obvious that we're not all the same, and when some races perform far better than other races then the reason for this in the mind of the egalitarian is that there must be some kind of discrimination.
>>
>>52389117

And this very issue could end up destabilizing and tearing our country apart with time

We have become too acommodating and it's biting us in the ass
>>
>>52389007 continued
In all forms of media, white men are made to look stupid, dumb, or subservient to women. When white male actors interact with black actors, they are portrayed as awkward, silly, and nerdy. Black characters often roll their eyes and try to "school" the white men in how to be cool, much to the white men's joy. You can easily find many movies with this theme.

In real life, crimes against white people are never labeled as hate crimes, but rather reported as regular crimes. However when a white person sneezes at a black, it's portrayed as a racist nazi hate crime and the news stations begin trying to incite a race war by showing the baby pictures of the black person on the news.
>>
>>52389172
You sound like a very insecure person
>>
>>52387796
White people might receive more hate but we will still remain the most privileged and elite classes in society, even when Europe and the new world becomes less homogenous. I don't really buy into the "white oppression" /pol/ narrative for that reason.

Look at South Africa: It has literally the worlds biggest wealth divide, and yet despite being crime targets and derided in the media, where it matters (ownership of wealth) whites are disproportionately higher than any other class.

I believe the same is also true in Brazil - whites in general are wealthier. Of course there are poorer whites, but as a general trend it's true.
>>
>>52389319

>Privilege

The problem here is that you are insinuating that their wealth and status were magically and randomly contrived, as opposed to gained or earned

And yet, you can see white and light skinned people holding wealth and status anywhere they are present worldwide

I wonder what that could mean
>>
>>52388840
my friends have gotten shot in the streets for being white christians
what now
fucking cunt
>>
I wonder how long black people will still be able to blame their failings in American society on slavery despite it having no effect on their lives besides allowing them to be born in the first world rather than some mud hut in Africa.
>>
>>52389405
That's what they get for walking in sacred Islamic territory without paying the jizya.
>>
>>52389405
>Be french
>Get shot
>>
>>52387796

Would impregnate and not even be mad about having a kid. That girl is fine.
>>
>>52388976
There's an image being passed around here about a college application that throw positive results if the "Underrepresented minority" box is checked. Anyone has it?
>>
>>52388085
>be united and nothing in the world can defeat united whites because only whites can defeat other whites.
this desilusion

fuck off, pigskin faggot
>>
>>52387796
Not within my lifetime so I don't care.
>>
>>52389405
Not the imbecile you're replying to, I genuinely sympathize with you. Did this happen during the paris attacks or was this a separate incident?
>>
>>52388466
>but that didn't happen and Europeans finally snapped and beat the shit out of the Muslims and chased them out of Spain
they got pretty weak over time

you arent something special, mongols kicked your shit and would conquer whole europe

shut the fuck up
>>
>>52389373
The majority of wealth is not earned, it is inherited. If you come from a upper middle class or upper class family, with the education, opportunities and money given to you by your family you will likely remain in the same class.

The reason why most minorities are stuck in a lower class cycle, is because they're born into it. Just look at white trash or white benefit seekers, you see the exact same behaviour.

Now of course that doesn't mean that white people aren't deserving of their wealth. Life is tough and some people will always be better off than others. But for someone in the lower class (which is overwhelmingly minorities) it is a lot more work to change their social status than someone born into a higher class/higher wealth.

I'm white but I recognize I probably wouldn't have completed university and have a steady job lined up if I didn't have a stable family and was born into a secure financial environment.
>>
>>52388789
>Why are non-whites so angry/insecure about not being white?
it isnt everybody you retard
>>52388896
>>
>>52389575
it did, so far people getting shot at random is still exceptional
so far
>>
>>52387907
>most productive
Mexicans
>most law abiding
Chinks

White people by large are meth addicts and prostitutes. I don't understand where you edgy fucks get the mustard race stuff
>>
>>52389681
That's bullshit and you know it anon. White people are the majority of Americans and the majority of most successful Americans.

I hate the /pol/tards as much as you but white people are the best off in the US.
>>
>>52389681
>White people by large are meth addicts and prostitutes.
Being this delusuional.
>>
>>52389681
CHI
>>
>>52387878
>white people

You mean blond people

The majority of Brazilians are white

>being jealous that southern europeans are greasy faggots
>>
File: 1449760628982.jpg (45 KB, 670x472) Image search: [Google]
1449760628982.jpg
45 KB, 670x472
>>52389681
Chicano detected
>>
>>52387796
The white people hate brigade is mostly led by other white people. Hence, even in the anti-white world, white people are still on top. And you are worried about being legitimately discriminated in the future? lol
>>
Why are South Americans so unpleasant and violent?
>>
>>52389581
You have a point there. Sadly for black people, failure is a cultural thing. Ghetto culture is so deeply implanted into black culture it's crazy, a nigger pursuing an education is looked down in their societies, and they may even get killed or beaten for acting like a "whitey". Black culture is highly self-destructive and it's a pity, because unlike /pol/acks I do believe black people are equal and they have potential, but their way of thinking won't just let them grow... and the worst part is that those who claim to help and care about niggers are actually making it worse (libruls lmao), because they are ENABLING that kind of destructive culture, and even worse, encouraging it... It seems to be that the only way to be successful is by being a rapper or a baskeballer, otherwise they'll end up in prison or dead.

I wonder if there are politicians that ACTUALLY care about black people enough to speak up against black culture.
>>
>>52388085
Can you possibly type that without masturbating next time?
>>
>>52389718
Uh oh kiwi, now you see what the future holds. This is how most people will behave towards whites in the future. It's ok though because we're privileged, right?
>>
>>52389783
Yeah I know there's big problems with the culture, especially in ghettos. It's a totally unhealthy environment for anyone.

I think though as the number of more successful black people rise in society, they'll probably have better role models in the future. As much as I dislike him, Obama probably did do a lot for helping the black american image. He probably did inspire someone in Chicago to pursue education instead of hustling drugs.
>>
>>52389898
hardly, democrats encourage the ghetto culture more than anyone to get votes, all that happened is WE WUZ PRESIDENT N SHEIIT
>>
>>52389783
>Black culture is highly self-destructive and it's a pity, because unlike /pol/acks I do believe black people are equal and they have potential, but their way of thinking won't just let them grow
Race creates culture, not the other way around. Look at any country with a large percentage of blacks and you will see similar things. Blacks are inferior because they have made themselves inferior by being so self-destructive that they kill off their best people.

It's the same exact shit in Africa. Whether it's a black in the American ghetto shooting another black because he looked at him the wrong way, a black in Johannesburg, South Africa butchering another black for offending him, or some tribal black that just kills another black for no apparent reason, they just slaughter each other constantly over the most ridiculous things.

>a nigger pursuing an education is looked down in their societies, and they may even get killed or beaten for acting like a "whitey"
This is pure dysgenics. They are literally murdering their most intelligent people while their least intelligent people are passing on their genes.

How can you believe that blacks are equal if you can recognize this dysgenic behavior that is visible in every single area where blacks form a large number of the population? If you kill your best people and breed with your worst then the overall quality will just get increasingly worse.
>>
>>52388789
Only here on /int/ and in irl argentina.
Im a reasonable person and base my worth on my actual self not on the accumulation of the achievements of my race as a whole in past and present.
Like how delussional would you have to be to do that lmao
>>
>>52389898

That is wrong. This has been the most racially turbulent period of my life, under our first black President. He actually encouraged division and deflection of responsibility. I don't mindlessly criticize Obama for everything possible but I truly think he failed our American society during his tenure.
>>
>>52389821
You mean most people will be idiots? Nothing is going to change then...

Look I dislike the tumblr tier notion of privilege.
The only privilege that matters in my opinion, is wealth. If you are black and born into a upper class and wealthy family then you are more privileged than a trailer trash white person working minimum wage.

It's so frustrating that tumblr and other left wing people buy into these definitions of privilege. It's poverty an inequality that should be tackled (What the left wing originally believed in) instead of this social justice race oriented bullshit.
>>
>>52389681

Production != sheer hours worked you dumbshit
>>
File: 1436536079887.jpg (297 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1436536079887.jpg
297 KB, 1462x1462
>>52388982
>Christopher Columbus:"Hi I'm from England and here is a blanket of small pox"
>Indian Chief:"What?
>Christopher Columbus: "What? No just kidding..Its probably fine"

>white people in the 1500s
jesus christ im dying
>>
>>52389581

Not here. 80+% of American millionaires are first gen. My parents were poor, but raised my siblings and I right, and we are all either doctors or engineers or on track to becoming one.

Believe it or not, but you are very much in control of your own fate.
>>
>>52389898
I don't know, man... I doubt gibmedats are a good way of encouraging black communities into being less niggerish. What they need is a president that enforces a radical change in their culture (compulsory education, war on drugs, rehab centers), without sugarcoating it. Unfortunately, it's not possible now because SJWs are being more and more influential and they literally believe that niggers do no evil. Also because niggers are useful to the government, they represent a good portion of votes.

>>52390065
You literally repeated what I said but with a /pol/ frosting applied all over it. Dysgenic behavior is the single greatest buzzword I've read in the entire year, congratz.
>>
>>52390202
It's amazing how white people had refined chemical warfare to be so effective without having any subjects to test it on.
>>
>>52390153
>If you are black and born into a upper class and wealthy family
Unfortunately, the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study shows that it really doesn't make much of a difference.

>The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study examined the IQ test scores of 130 black or interracial children adopted by advantaged white families. The aim of the study was to determine the contribution of environmental and genetic factors to the poor performance of black children on IQ tests as compared to white children.
>One of the studies' findings was that the IQs of transracially adopted black children did not differ significantly from that of children raised by their biological parents in the same area.
>>
>>52390219

Basically, blacks need a mean dad. A mean dad who will give them a kick in the ass and scrub their culture of its bad influences. And Obama was literally the opposite of that. He blamed the white man and gave them a few more handouts.
>>
>>52389759
Chicano is sort of for people who definine as mexican 'american' (unitedstatian for all you non-semetic people).
I would never define myself as a dirty unitedstatian just like I would never convert to Judaism.
I am mexican in citizenship and nationality (im here illegally according to kike laws), and in culture. Just because ive been here half my life doesn't mean you can call me a chicano. Its like calling a Palestinian an Israeli
>>
>>52390211
Have you got a source on the 80%+ claim?
>>
>>52387796
I'm not afraid of being hated, I already am hated. Honestly it's fine, I hate a lot of races myself and I do a much better job at it than black twitter celebrities, but it would be nice if the mud-people would occasionally acknowledge that they're hypocrites who owe every modern pleasure in their life to white male oppression.
>>
>>52390319

Cancer

say a little more and you may have created a new Trump supporter
>>
>>52390219
it's in the interests of most governments to have a poor stupid underclass that is used to create division in society and an easily influenced voting class. in the USA it's niggers, in Europe they want Muslims
>>
>>52390240
yup. and how they managed to get all the liberians to pick corn in new york despite being a minority
fucking white people
>>
>>52390335

https://www.nytimes.com/books/first/s/stanley-millionaire.html

This country is the antithesis of old money
>>
>>52390170
I work in carpentry. I work with white people and mexicans overall hundreds of each. Its clear mexicans in general do more labor, in less time, and for less pay.
Not a race thing either, Im sure most impoverished immigrants would work substantially more than lazy cunt obese kike unitedstatians.
>>
>>52390319
chicanoooooooooooooooo
you have to go back amigo
t. legal immigrant trumpeteer
>>
>>52388982
>White people
>The only race that has the most free passes when it comes to discrimination, due to their complaints and history with other ethnicities.
What? This comes from the same people that say discrimination comes from a position of power and thus discriminating white people isn't racist nor wrong?
>>
>>52390354
Muslims won't be so easily influenced though. I don't think European politicians are that devious, I just think they wanted cheap labour and got more than they bargained for (At least prior to the European migration crisis. That's either extreme incompetence or outright malevolence)

Muslims in Europe are definitely going to be more politically active soon.
>>
>>52390347
Hardly care who leads this shithole nation. Your two party "democracy" is utter shit and built for ignorant people.

I also really wouldn't care if the kikes deported me, hell they'd be doing me a favor since I want to leave but cant bring myself to do it
>>
>>52390426

You poor soul. You literally cannot understand what I'm saying. I'll give you another hint:

Production != sheer labor.

A modern engineer doesn't work in a factory all day.

Off yourself faggot
>>
>>52390426
Trust a carpenter to have no idea what productivity means. Go back to making things and shut up.
>>
>>52390422
I guess the American dream isn't dead then. That articles from 96, but with all the Tech millionaires in recent years it probably hasn't changed much.

Thanks.
>>
>>52390283
Yes. Sounds simplistic as fuck but I legitimately believe that.
>>
>>52390456
the people who complain about white people on urban dictionary arent the smartest in the world
>the only race to not get made fun of on this website but still manages to state they are the most oppressed. look up "white people" then look up "black people" or "spanish people"

>or "asians" and look at the definitions. hmmmm.
>definition "white people- the greatest in the world! and the most discriminated against...'

>1000 definitions consisting of "blacks, asians, latinos- chink! nigger! useless lazy fuck yada yada worthless yada yada rascist against whites yada yada yaada poverty stricken! yada yada"

>i wouldnt be surprised if this didnt get passed. this site is crawling with rascists.
>t. 6th blatantly anti white definition here
>>
>>52390508
Ever heard of a basic concept caleld the division of labor?
An engineer wouldn't do much without the labor of those under him
Production of "proffesionals" depends completely on the production of those under them in the chain all the way down to the raw materials yo.
>>
>>52390542

Remember that, in the media and among the disenfranchised, problems are overstated while positivities are stifled. Things are getting harder but they are in no way a lost cause.
>>
>>52390219
Why are you just dismissing dysgenics as a buzzword? If the worst people of the race are breeding and the most intelligent are being murdered or ostracized then you are passing down the genes of the most inferior people of this race.

That this will lead to horrible and disastrous long-term results for this race is just basic genetics, and they've been behaving like this for an extremely long time so we can clearly see the results of this today. It's possible that an extensive eugenics program could improve the overall quality of blacks by breeding the best of their race's men with the best of their race's women while sterilizing the dysfunctional, antisocial, and criminal elements of the race, but this would be a long-term project.

Genes have a huge influence on your intelligence, it's not something that we can just overlook because it's not nice to think that everyone isn't some identical blank slate and that there are factors other than environment that determine intelligence.
>>
>>52390426
Mexicans aren't a race, amigo.
>>
>>52389319
Oh the word I was looking for earlier was "Identity Politics"

That's exactly what sums up everything wrong with the modern left.
>>
>>52389579
>being mad because you're a halfbreed

Whites are special because we conquered the world and your existence is entirely because a rich white man muh dick'd some niggress

Your entire country is a product of white civilization
>>
>>52390704
¿Cuando dije lo contrario?
>>
>>52390635

Any one can do manual labor. Less people can be an effective engineer. While the labor underneath is necessary, it is of less value. Production is intrinsically tied to value. For every 10 people who could become a carpenter, 3 of those could become an engineer. See?
>>
>>52390704
sshhhh... youll trigger the liberals saying anti immigrationism is racist
>>
>>52390607
>spanish people
>not white
>>
>>52390772
im telling you
niggers are fucking retarded.
its not even a race thing, its just their culture is so backwards, and almost completely based on kill whatey and welfare.
>>
>>52390463
in the case of the UK and France I think it backfired on the politicians, the Muslims in France despise them, while in the UK the Labour party has practically been taken over by Muslims (which is funny because it was once a very pro-Israel party)

The same will happen in Germany soon
>>
i hate fucking brs for "ashuashuashuashu" spam in tibia and huge faggottry.
>>
>>52390764
But kike man im the one he responded too and I never stated the contrary.
But keep with your strawman bullshit and your delusions.
>>
>>52390426
>for less pay

Wew, so basically you think it's a good thing your wages are brought down to a third world level

>muh free market!

Kill yourself
>>
>>52390987
padre your sentence makes no sense
>>
>>52391017
Learn English yo
>>
>>52390910
Oh really? It must have been decades ago. Thinking that the party of Corbyn was once pro Israel seems absurd.

Yes Germany is going to have problems. I predict one will be a CDU name change to be more inclusive.

I did read an article recently on Muslims voting for the FN though. Even within the muslim community I think there's sectarianism. The original "Harkis" that came over to France were pro French government - they fought on the side of France in the Algerian civil war. It's the youngest - third and fourth gen arabs that have the biggest problems there.
>>
>>52390635
Your inability to spell basic English words like professional lets me know that you're not a professional, meaning that you're a human robot who will be obsolete in fifty years.

The most productive people aren't the mouth-breathers who assemble cars in a factory, the most productive people are the engineers who design and create the cars in the first place. The simple act of production is meaningless with a more intelligent person to guide the process and ensure that production is appropriate and conducive to overall goals.

Any trash off the street can pick apples or flip hamburgers. That doesn't make them productive, it makes them a tool for a truly productive person.
>>
>>52390860
>niggers say whites don't have culture
>niggers were actually making fun of what what people eat for thanksgiving even though white people food is thanksgiving food and niggers were eating fucking fried chicken which is also a white people invented food for thanksgiving

I hate them, and I hate that they believe they are equally American. The Asian who got here yesterday and already makes 60k is more American than those fucking monkeys.
>>
>>52390682
>Why are you just dismissing dysgenics as a buzzword?
Yes, but particularly because YOU are making it sound like a buzzword right now. You just took my post as an excuse to put your retarded /pol/ shit over the table. Recalling to your previous post, blacks being shit is a cultural thing and you would make sense if niggers didn't just fucking kill eachother everytime for every fucking reason, so a lot of "unintelligent" niggers are being killed along with the "intelligent" ones. Blacks are just too many for your "dysgenics" to have an effect, they aren't an enclosed community either. Also you're just overestimating intelligence, like... it just takes you not to be retarded to be a productive member of society, no matter how dumb you are, you still can succeed. But again, I take for granted you are a poltard who believes in IQ tests and shit.
>>
>>52391042
im a native speaker. you however, clearly have a shitty grasp of english.
>>
>>52390508
Then most productive would be Asian H1-B immigrants then. The one's who take over white people's jobs cause white people aren't qualified enough to do them
>>
>>52390706
>Whites are special because we conquered the world
what?
so we can say mongols are special too right?

and im not mad, you arent something special
>>
>>52391197
>mongols
>conquered the world
The World doesn't end in Finland, mi querido amigo.

Also invade != conquer
>>
>>52391197
Mongols conquered Asia during a brief period and rode to success on the achievements of Persians and Chinese

Whites dominated the world for 500 years up until right fucking now and created the most advanced civilization of all time, and your ability both to write and to shitpost on the internet are the result of white people

Your asspain at being a halfbred nigger doesn't change that
>>
File: tmp_20256-e8b52364960.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20256-e8b52364960.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
>>52391055
tl;dr
>>52391128
That youre a native speaker and english is the only language you speak goes with out saying. No need for redundancy I can see your flag.
And since we're not responding seriously to each others arguments anymore just check these dubz
>>
>>52391133

You mean, who will work for half of a white person's pay.
>>
>>52390706
>europeans never independently developed civilization
>never ever
Instead they adopted it from the hook noses
>europeans conquered the world using chinese inventions (gunpowder, compass, etc) and spread around a kike derived religion
>europeans are special
I kek'd
>>
>>52391272
>That youre a native speaker and english is the only language you speak goes with out saying. No need for redundancy I can see your flag.
>And since we're not responding seriously to each others arguments anymore just check these dubz
i speak german you retard. the rest of your post made no sense though
>>
>>52391088
Where did the culture come from though? Why is it that blacks across the planet all seem to have a culture that is just as dysfunctional and self-destructive?

That's the root of this problem that I'm trying to get at here. I largely agree with what you're saying when it comes to dysfunctional and self-destructive black culture, but I'm asking you where it comes from and why it seems to be universal in all areas where blacks form a large percentage of the population.

There's only two answers to this that I see. Either this is one of the strangest coincidences in all of human history and it is just pure coincidence that this same self-destructive culture magically keeps popping up wherever blacks happen to live in large numbers or there is something far deeper here within their race that causes blacks to develop these dysfunctional and self-destructive cultures.
>>
>>52391387
>made no sense
Youre likely either retarded or new.
Here check these, hope it makes sense this time
>>
>>52391377
Really anon? That's the best you've got? I'm giving you an F-.
>>
>>52391377
Why are you so mad at Jews my Chicano brother?
>>
File: 7102215641_1c4127f9cc_z.jpg (232 KB, 640x506) Image search: [Google]
7102215641_1c4127f9cc_z.jpg
232 KB, 640x506
DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE WHITE
>>
>>52391306
Lowering costs still contributes to growth.
>>
>>52391447
I could go on but I have a feeling this is now a dubz thread
>>
>>52391442
>retarded or new
no, i just dont understand internet spics.
you know you are seen as scum in mexico right?
>>
No because I can move to a white country before this one dies
>>
>>52391261
>Persians
arabs
>>52391261
lol
white people really believe this?
by the time you got out of your land there werent any powerfull empires, if they would have done that in 400 AD, they would have get their shit rekt

>>52391261
>Your asspain at being a halfbred nigger doesn't change that
i already told you im not mad, you are the one here trying to proof something and i dont know what, thank god you have been exterminated
>>
>>52391498
Im really not, just the zionists and stuff
>>52391545
According to who? You dont understand the sheer ammount of people who immigrate up here. Like whole towns moved over the border.
And even if it were the case what makes you think I give a fuck what other people think.
>>
>>52391515

No it doesn't. It regresses living standards and the progress of consumer power in the United States. It is 100% anti-American benefit and 100% pro-corporation profit margin.

And the ironic part is these H1-B's are actually generally shitty workers and end up fucking a lot of companies over, who thought they were being clever by bringing them in and cutting some expenses. The business implodes and production halts.
>>
>>52391663
i have talked to mexicans in mexico and they universally hate chicaniggers like you.
and its dumb to distance yourself from mexicans if you dont identify as mexican american. you one of those la raza "muh mexican war was racist" fuckers?
>>
>>52391407
>Why is it that blacks across the planet all seem to have a culture that is just as dysfunctional and self-destructive?
African negros don't have the same culture than American negros. American negros' culture is a byproduct of years of segregation. African negros are just tribalists, it's actually hard to decode their culture because they haven't developed complex societal systems except for those who wuz kings and shiet.

Blacks were took to the New World and after emancipation they were left godforsaken in the middle of nowhere. Their culture wasn't compatible with the West and it hasn't improved. You're talking like if blacks just had suddenly appeared in various spots of the planet but they all come from the same culture, it's not coincidence nor a race-dictated behavior... I mean, I don't believe in biological determinism for the most part.

It's kinda hard to try to express all these ideas in a foreign language so what I say may be misunderstood. I also agree with you in some points but I don't think it's that race-oriented.
>>
>>52389898
>Obama probably did do a lot for helping the black american image.

Quite the opposite, he has presided over the the most precipitous decline in race relations we've seen in decades. Tensions are high and race baiting in the media has reached absolutely ludicrous levels. The result has been a lot of whites who were previously more or less neutral in their attitudes toward black people taking a turn for the negative because of the rampant excuses being made for nigger behavior. We keep hearing about how theyz good boys who dindu nuffin they was finna graduate and just needed money fo dem programs but every time we find out after the fact that they were career criminals who instigated their own deaths but it doesn't matter because the narrative that whitey is evil and darkie is innocent is being shoved down our throats 24/7. Obongo is throwing fuel on the fire, not helping.
>>
>>52391712
>pro profit margin
Which contributes to GDP, through increasing economies of scale or being reinvested in R&D. Just because it regresses your living standards, and not of the people who actually matter, doesn't mean it's bad for the economy. Maybe if you got an econ degree and actually learned something you wouldn't be a betafuck stormtard whining about market fundamentals and actually do something worthwhile with your life
>>
>>52391767
Lmao, I already stated Im not a chicano, I already told you Im not a nationalist.
You dont seem to be able to add 1 and 2.
Yeah chicanos are generally looked down upon by everyone except themselves for many reasons, mine being that they cant speak Spanish and are basically unitedstatians who call themselves mexican. You know like muh heritage type retards. It would be very irrational to call every mexican here a chicano. I mean most of us are still 1st gen immigrants.
And I really could care less what masses of mexicans, jews, unitedstatians, chinese, etc think of me.
Oh also the judeo-mexican wars weren't racist per say, just jews doing what they do best.
>>
>>52391950
I remember watching a livestream of the Ferguson niggerfest and some black bitch was saying that there aren't black people in position of power in USA.
>>
>>52388789
nah.

we just want Japan race pure.
we don't want involved to bullshit white-black race war.
>>
>>52392217
leave him alone, they think the world revolve around them
>>
>>52392163
Since 2000 we've had two black Secretaries of State, two black Attorney Generals, a black president elected to two terms, and one of the sitting Supreme Court Justices is black. It doesn't get much more powerful than those positions. The lack of representation argument doesn't hold water.
>>
>>52393037
Yeah of course, I was trying to remark how hypocritical that nigger was
>>
File: P1040264.jpg (527 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
P1040264.jpg
527 KB, 1632x1224
>>52388085
>>52388131
My grandfather worked in Africa back then. He said ha had a pretty ebin experience.
>>
>>52395016

what did he do?

the idea of living there during that time seems a little scary
>>
File: P1040272.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
P1040272.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>52395095
He was a farmer
>>
>>52387796
Not at all.
>>
>>52387796
HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE,litteraly who the fuck cares, the world outside europe and North America doesn't matter, if all white people would be exiled to europe nothing of value would be lost, on the contrary europe would thrive without negroids pulling us down
>daily reminder that european soil kg/kg is worth 100 times more than anywhere else, europe is indeed the center od the world and you cannont deny that
>>
>>52398067
This post is the same as when Mexicans claim that we are relevant just because we happen to be in North America. Calm down, Vlad.
>>
>>52398067

The gypsy is really mad
>>
>>52398206
this post is filled with self-hate
>>
File: asshurt.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
asshurt.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>52388982
>all those assmad entries

i am laffin
>>
>>52389319
The world is becoming more homogeneous, not less. As Arabs and Africans move into white countries, we get cultures and races that already exist in other places being duplicated in places they historically haven't existed. That's like saying the world got less homogeneous as European settlers were displacing Native Americans as they moved across North America.
>>
No.
>>
>>52387796
who is this
>>
>>52390426
That is why protectionism and unions exist. So you get paid well for a reasonable amount of work.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.