[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please answer me this Europoors. Why oh WHY do you seem to care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1449845126311.jpg (126 KB, 669x658) Image search: [Google]
1449845126311.jpg
126 KB, 669x658
Please answer me this Europoors. Why oh WHY do you seem to care so much about the US? It makes absolutely no sense to me. Never in my life have I given a single fuck about any country other than my own. Why do you Eurokucks love talking about American politics and other American related issues so much? Are your countries really that fucking boring?
>>
>Amerifats
>>
>>52387000
based trips
because they are kuck shit countries with no interesting history/story of success.
Nice to know that you will always be a citizen of the only country worth saving when we all fly out into space to avoid the asteroids.
>>
>>52387034
Why thank you for reinforcing op's point mr envious british"man"
>>
>>52387034
UPBAOTED XDDD
>>
>>52387082
What's sad is the US is far newer than all these European countries and yet we're far more developed. How does that make sense?
>>
>>52387138
>>52387148
>Amerimads
>>
:^D
>>
>>52387000
>Never in my life have I given a single fuck about any country other than my own.
kek
>>
Euros sleeping
you can post your butthurt
>>
>>52387000

>Please answer me this Europoors. Why oh WHY do you seem to care
>Never in my life have I given a single fuck about any country other than my own

LMAOing @ you're life
>>
Okay,we care about you,happy now?
>>
File: 1436073252323.jpg (28 KB, 400x239) Image search: [Google]
1436073252323.jpg
28 KB, 400x239
lets talk about why america is talked about on this website specifically.

point 1. you're the most numerous kind of user on the wesbite
point 2. you're seen as the most baffling and least first world of all western countrys (Not including the truely cucked cuckdoms)

now as we all know, the average person is a mouth breathing retard. but the average american makes them look to be the wise scholars of knowledgableness we (this is the perception given to non-americans interaction with people from the USA on 4chan and what we see on TV or the news)

so don't act all fucking suprised or like you're country is in anyway better than ours besides
>muh bloated military budget.
it's a bizarre collection of small countrys mislabled states that are disjointedly meshed together into some wierd ass quilt. some of those blotch's of land are pretty first world, some of them are litterally called detroit
>>
>>52387000
>be Amerifat
>get shot

Can't falsify such claims
>>
>>52387635
>Mexican
>talking like his country isn't a 3rd world shithole
Wew lad.
>>
>>52387668
>be Swede
>get cucked by multiple immigrated niggers
>>
>>52387000
I just think you are fat.
>>
>>52387725
He's not wrong about any of it though
>>
>>52387635
south of USA is better than north
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.