[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: Herodotus.jpg (3 MB, 1739x2100) Image search: [Google]
Herodotus.jpg
3 MB, 1739x2100
Are you happy?
>>
no.
>>
Why would I be happy what the fuck
>>
>>52386454

No. I hate my country and want to leave for hopes of a better life.
>>
Why would anyone be happy?
>>
>>52386454
No on the verge of suicide actually
>>
File: 1450006914225.jpg (35 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1450006914225.jpg
35 KB, 500x358
yes, but I have very low standards
>>
File: 1435661085197.jpg (96 KB, 498x445) Image search: [Google]
1435661085197.jpg
96 KB, 498x445
in this world, happiness is inconceivable.
>>
are you happy?
>>
File: 1423177467160.png (460 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1423177467160.png
460 KB, 800x600
no
>>
File: ant.jpg (721 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
ant.jpg
721 KB, 1600x1200
>>52386454
Nope, and probally will never be.
>>
File: 1447656349520.gif (100 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1447656349520.gif
100 KB, 200x200
>>52386949
No

I don't know why I still haven't killed myself tbqh
>>
no
>>
In fact the state of "happiness" is actually quite an oxymoron given the current affairs of humanity if you think about it. Tell me, how can one truly be happy considering almost every day there is a suffering, conflict, or injustice that effects us (even if we are not directly connected as is most time with the internet). How can we be so ignorant to have brief happiness when it will always and infinitely be followed by unhappiness. Does this not devalue happiness considerably? It's a cycle of false self-assuring happiness and a perpetual dread that never ends and is permanent. Thus trying to be "happy" is a futile act, and only those truly ignorant of the world affairs can live in.

The main question is...Why live? We can't change this. Instead, we shit post all day. We wake up, perhaps even go to school or a job, come home perhaps to family or friends and repeat. How can we do anything with our lives? In a world so filled with the ideological corrupt, nepotism, and the uneducated, there will always be a sadness to those who recognize this. You convince yourself that there's a love waiting for you, or the world will magically fix itself in the next five years, or the people running the country will finally wake up; but the cold fucking truth is it's not happening.

The hard reality of it is the special snowflakes have more power than we ever will. All it takes is one SJW and a media outlet to change an entire policy or mindset, regardless of what we think. Cause the minute we think against it we are deemed somehow bigots or racists. What world is this? Why do we take this? But the equally harsh reality is we will always do nothing. We just sit here and shit post, as I did just now.

Komm süßer Tod , life is but a giant cuckoldry of the ignorant in powerful positions forcing you to take the BBC.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.