[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on varg /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: basedVarg.png (520 KB, 1229x397) Image search: [Google]
basedVarg.png
520 KB, 1229x397
redpill me on varg /pol/
>>
>lele

yours moma
>>
>>52385318
>/pol/
>>
He thinks the decentralized confederation of pagans offered more freedom to individuals but he doesn't realize that's what left them vulnerable to the centralized power of recently Christianized kings.
Emulating the failures of the pagans is a one way street to Islamic domination.
>>>/pol/
>>
Varg Vikernes is my favorite man
I love his music and his philosophy. Because of him I saw the truth
>>
Anti-christian
Muh paganism
Made shit music except with Mayhem
He was actually right about killing Euronymous
>>
>>52385445
This
>>
>>52385318
He personally comes over to /tg/ once every few months to try and viral market his shitty tabletop RPG. That's all I know.
>>
>>52385318
I like a lot his thoughts on modern culture, but I think he's fighting the wrong battle against Christianity. He should realize that the EU and Islam is a greater threat to European and Nordic peoples than Christianity is or will be in the forseeable future
>>
at least he removed Euronymous
>>
He is a retarded who thinks his style of life is ideal and perfect because it worked for him (because of the money he made from his shitty music when he was young)
>>
>>52385671
>he's fighting the wrong battle against Christianity. He should realize that the EU and Islam is a greater threat to Europe

HOW ABOUT A NO FUCKOFF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. USA AND YOUR CUM SWALLOWING NATO KEKS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR FLOODING EUROPE WITH REFUGEES
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>52385910
I would agree, unfortunately
>>
>>52385910
>refugees
Migrants. There is no war in Turkey. They are fleeing poverty, not conflict. And no one forced you to accept those migrants other than your own leaders. Don't blame the USA for your own shortcomings.
>>
What's the difference between Greece and Turkey anyway?
>>
>>52386423
One is a muslim country filled with disgusting subhuman cockroaches. The other is Turkey.
>>
>>52385318
>redpill me on varg
ok who is this warg whos name sounds like someone barfing. Is he greek?
>>
>>52388431
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varg_Vikernes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.