[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are the Indians of Trinidad & Tobago, Mauritius, Suriname
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: TT.gif (9 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
TT.gif
9 KB, 390x265
How are the Indians of Trinidad & Tobago, Mauritius, Suriname and just Indo-Carribeans in general different from the indians from india? For some reason I got a feeling they are less beta poosinloos and more normal. Am I wrong?
>>
>>52382775
they are. still ugly as sin though.
>>
They're festive and friendly
>>
2nd gen Guyanese reporting in. They're over dramatic and prone to emotional outbursts. Fucking alcoholics - still beta as fuck. They try to act like niggas here in the States since most of them are of Bihari extraction - low caste and more Australoid in their physiogomy and skin tone. I've fucked a few of their wimmins.
They're also real big on their whole "coolie" shyt. Eat Indian food, be Hindu and listen to Caribbean infused Hindi/bhojpuri bullshit music that they don't even Fucking understand. I'm an afro-Euro-chink mix and I know way more Hindi/Urdu than those fuckin coolie niggas.
>>
>>52385362
Rude
>>
>>52385451
You'll be alright Mexi-bro
>>
File: IMG_70979928494599.jpg (27 KB, 343x655) Image search: [Google]
IMG_70979928494599.jpg
27 KB, 343x655
Pic related: chick on the right used to fuck with her back in college. Extremely hairy, but tight pussy. Total slut.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.