[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/int/ /alcohol/ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 28WINE-articleLarge.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
28WINE-articleLarge.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
/int/ /alcohol/ thread: wine edition

ITT we discuss various brands of alcohol around the world and reccomend stuff to our fellow bosters. Whethet you're doing anything alcohol related (like partying) or staying in and getting drunk alone, this is the place for you.

As usual, definitely welcome: Belgians and Germans

Honorary guests: the French

Not welcome: advocates of American "beer"

With that being said, we do welcome microbrewery and craft discussions because the butthurt it inevitiable, even if the quality it sub par.

So, what are you drinking tonight? I'm going to start it off with Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock.
>>
>>52381194
>So, what are you drinking tonight?

Cheap vodka mixed with red bull.
>>
>>52381326

Those are stupidly popular on campuses in america. Do germans drink the same shitty vodka that Americans do? Like everclear, smirinov, etc..
>>
>>52382100
For the most part, yes.
>>
Captain Morgan spiced rum with sprite.

I like Georgian wine btw. And homebrew stuff.
>>
standard J&B whisky. There was a deal on last week at my local supermarket so i picked up a few
>>
Vodka and beer are the best alcohols ever, simple and solid, all this pretentious crap like whiskey or wine is shit.
>>
>>52381194
lol that guy is retarded you're supposed to drink it with your mouth not your nose xD
>>
File: Rochefort-beers.jpg (180 KB, 1024x793) Image search: [Google]
Rochefort-beers.jpg
180 KB, 1024x793
>>52382763

Underrated boast I chuckled

I found some pic related in my garage so I'm drinking now
>>
Red Martini.
Give me the (you)s
>>
>>52381194
I like Fisk shots
>>
>>52382740
don't you have some toilets to clean?
>>
>>52387184
cheeky bitch
>>
>>52383159
had the 10 and 8. didn't like them much.

it tastes like barrel cast even though I don't think it is
>>
>>52383220
(You)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.