[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck I thought Canada would be some based drizzy place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 542x272) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 542x272
What the fuck I thought Canada would be some based drizzy place but it's actually a cold version of Asia.

There's nothing but asians there, it's actually kinda funny. If you walk around Vancouver all you'll see are asians, it feels like you're in China or something. But it's actually widespread around the country (dunno about Québec though). It'll definitely be an asian majority country in the next decades.

I mean, that can actually turn out rather cool, the first truly asian country in the american continent. Do you think we'll get canadian manga and anime in the future? Canada could become a powerful diplomatic bridge between America, South Korea, Vietnam, Japan, China and other asian countries.
>>
countdown to CDF
>>
Vancouver is a well known Asian city. It's not a meme, it's a fact. Go anywhere else and you won't see that desu
>>
do the chinks there speak Mandarin or Cantonese?
>>
>>52369235
There's nothing to defend, Canada is pretty much asian right now and why should this be an issue? Only le white heritage retards would get mad at that

I wonder if there'll be some asian influence on canadian English in the next decades; accent, slangs, idk
>>
>Vancouver
>Cold

>Not knowing that Vancouver has a lot of asians

What the fuck buddy
>>
>>52369294
It's widespread, it's not just Vancouver. Canada's biggest cities are pretty much asian.

I don't know about Québec and Montreal, but English Canada is pretty asian and will probably have an asian majority population in the next decades.
>>
>>52369416
Uh huh, I'm a bit skeptical of your knowledge on the subject
>>
Can I get some Canadian opinions on Vermont?
>>
>>52369294
Vasts swaths of Southern Ontario are Asian too but the poo in loo kind of Asian.
>>
>>52368915
I saw a video set in Canada without knowing it, and I literally thought it was Asia.
>>
>>52369799
goat state
>>
This is what the average high school in Canada is like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd-q0qH287Y
>>
>>52369954
I'm moving there, so I'm trying to get a feel for the place. It's starting to strike me as sort of a Canadian colony or US/CA transition zone. I think VT is whiter than CA as a whole though.
>>
Canada doesn't exist you stupid fucking monkey, it's just a vassal territory to America and China dedicated to reliable ressource supply lines. There's no Canadian nation or people. "Canada" died in 1988, long before anyone posting on 4chan could do anything about it
Shit banter coming from Hueland
>>
>>52368915
>Vancouver

No fucking shit you idiot. You should have asked us first about Vancouver, and we would have told you how it's lost to Chinks.

You picked a terrible place to visit
>>
>>52370126
*jacks off onto your face and tips fedora*

How enlightening
>>
>>52370218
Prove me wrong Zhang
>>
>>52370126
>1988
>not 1968 when Trudeau got into power
>>
>>52370505
The multiculturalism act was passed in 1988
>>
>>52368915
I hope, yellow weebs > white weebs
>>
Can confirm, i live in new Brunswick and even out here the Universities have a ton of asians
>>
>>52370802
Fuck I thought at least you guys were safe
>>
I'm always a bit surprised how there used to be Japanese internment camps during WWII and they used to be settled in BC, but there's only 100k of them in Canada right now. You'd think from an outsider's point of view that there would be much more. Brazil has a ton of Japs.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.