[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not in university >tfw all the other people are traveling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 14232342324.jpg (45 KB, 540x403) Image search: [Google]
14232342324.jpg
45 KB, 540x403
>tfw not in university
>tfw all the other people are traveling in erasmus, etc
>tfw they are always telling how awsoeme of an experience that is
>tfw i just drive a small truck around 3 local cities and that's it
>tfw even if i emigrate that only jobs available for me are even worse than the one i currently have and i would have to live in a ghetto
>tfw stuck forever

at least, i'm trying to make a solo black metal album based in my melancholy and in a place high in the hills where i eat my meal alone on work days wich gives me time to think about life and existence...
>>
i'm trying to make a solo black metal album based in my melancholy
Jesus christ man get your shit together. Don't waste your time.

Go back to school, get a gf, and maybe a cat too.

>in a place high in the hills where i eat my meal alone on work days wich gives me time to think about life and existence...
comfy desu
>>
>>52366871
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
File: 1432064880701.jpg (35 KB, 428x573) Image search: [Google]
1432064880701.jpg
35 KB, 428x573
>>52366871
>black metal
>>
>>52366965
Why is making music a waste of time?

>Go back to school
I went once and i failed miserably. I can't go back now...

>get a gf
All the girls around me are really uninteresting and vapid and i prefer to be alone than with them

>maybe a cat too.
Already have
>>
>>52367067
There are different types of black metal... I'm not going to make a "hail satan and darkness" kind of album.
I want to make something more like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quY1CYGKvrc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4B7g8eefm8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEaEIfKo70
>>
>>52367195
growling should be getting you a life sentence
>>
>>52367359
why are you so mad at this?
>>
>>52367403
Don't let normies infect you with their bullshit
We are the true intellectual elite
>>
>>52367068
>I went once and i failed miserably.
So?
just try again
>>
>>52367483
My parents won't pay me again... Also, the only degrees i can take are humanisitc (literature, history, etc) and artistic.
Also, i don't have money to move to the city and pay the college for 3 years... Maybe i can hold up for a year but even with a part time it gets extremely expensive after that.
>>
>>52367679
Why don't you become an electrician or somethin and not waste time and money doing a degree?
>>
>>52367727
My current job is good (in a blue-collar sense)... It has a decent pay and it's kinda comfy since i like to drive in those rural areas.
However, it's extremely lonely and not emotionally\personally rewarding...

College is nice cause it's a bridge for new oportunities like traveling and meeting people that have other interests cause in the blue collar world it's really rare to find somoene to talk about art, music, etc... They are nice people but very limited
>>
>>52367888
You just have to figure out good places to meet people, complete strangers- girls especially.
>>
>>52367888
You can see, normies are plebeian scum
That is why we must not fraternize with them

We must remind them about their inferiority every time we see them
>>
>>52367968
Sometimes i go to the city on weekends and to some concerts... Sometimes i even talk to some girls i meet there but they are just like everyone else and the few girls i find really interesting are already with boyfriends that are way better than me... I met a girl that liked to go for walks in the park, see historical sites and i felt a bond with her... However, she went to Germany 2 weeks later cause she found an important academic job there

>>52367972
Nah, i stoped seeing the world in that plebeian vs patrician view
>>
>>52368240
then just don't give up man

you have no other option but to continue and be good

If when you are stuck and have no goals, you have to change your environment like volunteering or going temporarily living in a different place
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.