[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Few questions for Americans Do you own a gun? Your general opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: LargeThumbnail.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
LargeThumbnail.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
Few questions for Americans
Do you own a gun?
Your general opinion on black people, do niggers always equal povetry and crimes (just like slavs in Europe lol)?
>>
i don't own a gun and I don't care for black people

they are worse than slavs
>>
>>52365961
I don't own a gun.

Cool with black people
Hate niggers
There's a distinction between the two
>>
>>52365961

ayyy lmao :^)
>>
>>52366824
>>Cool with black people
>Hate niggers
This. Nigger is a culture, not a race.
>>
>>52365961
I don't own a gun, don't wish to, and the process of getting one is super tedious

There's not many black people here
But when it comes to crime and poverty, everyone's fair game
>>
>Do you own a gun
No
>Your general opinion of black people
Poor. There is a lot of:
-Ghetto shit
-Middle Class elitist blacks, who think because they are black and middle class they are 1%'ers
-We was kings

Plenty of blacks make fun of other blacks for reading books and "talking white" which just infuriates me to no end. By far the most hate I have received for being white has come from blacks.
>>
>>52368658
Why are honourable people of high melanin content like that?
>>
>>52365961
No.
Black people are fine imo.
>>
>>52368758
I think it is because most of them don't leave black culture. Essentially they are doing better then their peers. They just lack the perspective that they are doing average in relation to the rest of the world.

That is what I see at least.
>>
Yes.
I like black people.
>>
>Yes, six of them.
>Actively avoid them.
>>
>>52365961
I don't own a gun

All black people i've met were top lads. I've yet to meet any niggers.
>>
File: the_moon_and_the_metric_system.jpg (97 KB, 1427x628) Image search: [Google]
the_moon_and_the_metric_system.jpg
97 KB, 1427x628
>>52365961
Of course I own a gun.
Alright with Black's, hate Mexicans
>>
File: hqdefault_0.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault_0.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
I own five guns
I'm fine with non-niggerish black people.
I just realize that the vast majority of them are niggers.
I hate niggers of any color.
>>
>>52365961
I don't own a gun
Black people aren't inherently bad, but the culture and circumstances most of them grow up in ruin them.
>>
>>52370858
celcius is a ridiculous measure outside of chemistry and physcis
>>
File: C90xjXA.png (130 KB, 1427x628) Image search: [Google]
C90xjXA.png
130 KB, 1427x628
>>52371847
>>
>>52370858
nigger spotted
>>
>>52372344
Not him but why are you butthurt? You don't even live here, it's not like you'd ever encounter him in real life
>>
>>52372915
he is going to hop the border soon
>>
File: mexico-aztec-sacrifice-granger.jpg (284 KB, 786x900) Image search: [Google]
mexico-aztec-sacrifice-granger.jpg
284 KB, 786x900
Don't own a gun. Never shot one either.

I find young black people to be generally loud, obnoxious, and rude, but I don't hate the entire race.

I believe that people should be judged individually, but I won't deny that previous experiences may paint my initial expectations.
>>
>>52365961
>Do you own a gun?

Yes

>Your general opinion on black people, do niggers always equal povetry and crimes (just like slavs in Europe lol)?

Fortunately in my area there is a very low black population and the blacks here are middle class or higher.

My consensus is that when blacks are not degenerate thugs, it's because they were raised by whites or have a very huge white influence in their life, because middle/upper class blacks act and talk just like whites.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.