[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Airport thread Post your favorite airports and discuss experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (2 MB, 1280x864) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1280x864
Airport thread

Post your favorite airports and discuss experiences you've had in different airports.

pic is Zürich Airport
>>
File: file.png (686 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
file.png
686 KB, 768x576
>>
Worst I have ever been to was Dhaka airport.
Shithole just like the rest of the country.
Most boring one is Beijing Capital, I usually fly Air China and always have a layover there.
Shit selection of restaurants so I usually settle for the chicken sandwich at Costa Coffee and an instant soup.
Shittiest layout is the transit area in Istanbul Atatürk. Crowded as fuck with their meme Turkish delight shit all over the place.
Frankfurt airport is pretty boring as well with little to no electrical outlets, at least they have a McDonalds so you can get something to eat at normal prices.
The PEACH terminal at Kansai was pretty enjoyable with the 7/11 inside.
Tokyo Narita is OK.
Taipei Taoyuan was kinda nice.
Guangzhou was boring.
Chengdu a shit.
Moscow Sheremetyevo was also kinda shitty.
All I can think of right now.
>>
File: foto-bsb-final.jpg (470 KB, 1500x933) Image search: [Google]
foto-bsb-final.jpg
470 KB, 1500x933
Finally an airport thread.
This is my hometown airport, Brasília Int'l. It used to be bad, but it was privatized and now is one of the better airports in Brazil.

Still not first world tier tho.

The International terminal is very small (pic related is for domestic flights) and immigration/customs is a mess. It's getting better tho.
>>
File: large.jpg (271 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
271 KB, 1500x1000
Always kind of liked Orlando International. Nice layout and it's got a fucking monorail to take you between terminals.

I'm easily amused
>>
>>52361432
>and it's got a fucking monorail to take you between terminals
that's pretty cool
>>
Not much of a story because I haven't been to many airports yet but the Minneapolis airport in Minasota is the biggest airport I have been in so far. I had an hour layover and wanted to explore the while airport and couldn't even do that. Well my flight was delayed 5 hours and had to stay in the gate area and that was not fun at all.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.