[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that French girls LITERALLY cannot stop fucking their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: ???.png (1 MB, 1920x1036) Image search: [Google]
???.png
1 MB, 1920x1036
Is it true that French girls LITERALLY cannot stop fucking their best friend's fathers?
>>
I thought you was the pedojew desu
>>
i thought they couldn't stop fucking their father's best friend
>>
>>52358217
of course, they even let their best friend participate too most of the time
>>
>>52358217
whats that from
>>
>>52358324
Could you find me a french girl willing to fuck me?
>>
>>52358456
Couldn't find any girl. Sorry anon
>>
>>52358456
How much money are you offering?
>>
>>52358410
Un moment d'égarement (2014)

shit movie
>>
>>52358512
You need to pay them?
Man fuck that, what happened to altruism? Giving some because it is yule and shit.
>>
>>52358579
Well I'm sorry to say there are no girls in this universe willing to fuck you.
>>
This constant sexualization of French girls needs to stop. The only sexy thing about them is the language they speak
>inb4 arabic
>>
I've never heard about this before but It wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>52358616
Well what about you?
>>
>>52358640
>French
>sexy

I rather fuck a snail than listen to that ugly language
>>
who is Luna
>>
>>52358640
French pussy was made for British cock.
>>
>>52358686
I'm neither a girl or willing to fuck you.
>>
>>52358217
How can someone even call anyone the best friend if they don't fuck their fathers?
>>
>>52358752
How prude, the 19th century called, they want you back.
>>
>>52358768
with the force of a thousand suns?
>>
File: A_Good_Year.jpg (29 KB, 269x400) Image search: [Google]
A_Good_Year.jpg
29 KB, 269x400
>>52358640
lel
Just saw this movie, A Good Year, about how all French men are disgusting, French women are sexy, and how they love British men.
It's supposed to be a rom com but it's a blatant british fantasy, of course set in the French southern countryside, where else.
>>
>>52358817
It's not about being prude, but not willing to fuck without a date first.
>>
>>52358707
I'd be mad if it wasn't coming from a Dutch speaker
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.