[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:We pretend to be american comedians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: 1450473748486.gif (4 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450473748486.gif
4 MB, 400x400
ITT:We pretend to be american comedians
>>
How about that airplane food, huh? Haha.
>>
>>52357989
Come ooooon it's 2015!
>>
TINY WHITE DICKS
*BOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

BIG BLACK COCK
*YEAHHHHHHHHHH*
>>
Did you know that they now... have an app... for... [insert literally anything]?! I mean... come on, America! Yeah!
>>
File: The-Big-Bang-Theory.jpg (232 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
The-Big-Bang-Theory.jpg
232 KB, 1200x720
Lets make a comedy tv show about autism!
>>
>>52358018
that's Canadian, Hans
>>
>>52357857
HOOOOL UP
>>
Could have been a good thread but this is gay and you should all feel gay
>>
Do you know what we need to stop mass shooting? Guns.
>>
>>52358144
No! Here's an idea: a sexy smart wife, a fat retarded husband, an alcoholic mother in law, a looser brother. Let's make it work somehow.
>>
File: themanthelegend.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
themanthelegend.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
No regards,
no regards at all, I tell ya!
>>
>>52358290
Throw in a smartarse middle child and a baby and we've got a deal
>>
>"White people……"

A massive audible gasp from every crowd member is heard. Several triggered audience members spasm in the isles, losing control of their body functions. One woman has a heart attack and dies instantly, another jerks back in horror so hard that she snaps her neck. People start jumping from the venue balconies, all dying upon impact. Immediately the audience begins screaming with furious rage. Several gunshots miss Louis by an inch as the seats are pulled off and thrown all over the venue.

>"…..Are fucking SUBHUMAN"

The audience erupts into roaring applause, a large muscular black male rips off his clothes and cums instantly, Louis runs over and desperately tries to lick up any leftover ejaculate. Hundreds of blonde White women are fucked on stage by huge black males. Obama flies in and awards Louis his Nobel Prize. Louis leads the audience out of the venue and they begin rioting. Every CIS White male is killed on sight by the crazed audience. The women are taken to the interracial breeding grounds.
>>
>>52358395
10/10
>>
eggs
>>
>DONALD
>TRUMP
>>
>>52358303
I tell you man, my wife is a lousy cook, in our house we praise Allah AFTER food. No respect at all.
>>
>>52358395
jaj
>>
>>52358395

god damn
>>
>>52357857
WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE FOOD YOU GET IN AIRPLANES AMIRITE? VOTE DEMOCRAT OR ELSE
>>
File: 1402592381503.jpg (61 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1402592381503.jpg
61 KB, 380x380
>its a europeans try to be funny thread
here's my impression of a nice yuropean joke:
>so one day rebels come over the hill and kill my father, rape my sister and mother. they did not kill me because I was not fighting age. also they steal our goats
>[crowd drinks heavily]
>so I was turnip farming when lightning struck me and rendered me deaf. then the local mafia extorted me. I have three television channels on a clear day
>[crowd laughs, stomps peg legs and taps glass eyes in approval]
>>
>>52358764
here's a nice european joke: what's the difference between yoghurt and america? If you leave yoghurt alone for 300 years it grows a culture.
>>
>>52358764
lol nice one lad
>>
>>52357857

DUDE

REPUBLICANS

LMAO
>>
>>52358764
Europeans have shit load of jokes about their neighbouring countries. For example Swedes have: What's the difference between Finnish funeral and wedding, there's one less person drinking at a funeral.

And we have jokes about Swedes: What does it say in bottom of Swedish swimming pool? No smoking allowed.
>>
>>52358303
somebody step on a duck?
>>
File: 1442886670489.jpg (181 KB, 363x321) Image search: [Google]
1442886670489.jpg
181 KB, 363x321
>>52358395
this was actually funny, good job lad
>>
you know what irks me the most? The old white guys.
>>
>Dad jokes
"So my dad was reversing the car and as he did, he said "ahh, takes me back."
>"FEEL THE BERN."
>unintelligible screaming in ebonics
>Can't stump the trump
Also holocaust jokes, can't forget those.

>>52358290
jajajaja
>>
>>52358961
I dont get the joke about swedes
>>
dude republicans lmao
dude trump lmao
dude white people lmao
>>
>>52359488
DUDE
>>
John Oliver, the lowest form of comedy in the US:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsB1e-1BB4Y

He had to come to the US because only Amerifats would enjoy his shitty comedy. He would never be popular among fellow Brits.

Fuck he's so insufferable. The annoying Americlaps and laugh tracks piss me off so much. And so is all the bullshit "facts" he spews. Whether its this example of women being paid 77c for every $ a man makes, something disproved countless times because it just uses average salaries for jobs and not the actual work that the person has done etc..

John Oliver is oftentimes full of shit but people in the US don't do their own research. So they would rather have a shitty comedian on TV tell them what to think than to form their own opinions after considering both sides of the spectrum and fact checking.
>>
>>52360402
Why do you know more about a show that isn't popular but airing here than people who live in the country that it airs if you hate it so much?

Severe autism, but I suppose that comes with the flag you're posting under.
>>
>>52360402
t. American soldier
>>
>>52360480
I lived in the US until last year numbnuts.

Im not Japanese, just like 99% of posters from here.

Im not a /pol/tard either. Im very liberal, but I'm at the same time getting sick of the bullshit being spewed from the left these days.
>>
>>52360585
you should take a look at what's being programmed on BBC 3 before you cast stones imo
>>
>>52360402
Americans love to see Brits telling them what to do, like Gordon Ramsey
>>
>>52360607
>implying americans know what BBC three is.
>>
>>52360654
i just brought it up didn't i?
>>
>>52360547
Nope

Not American.

>>52360607
I'm not British either. But BBC actually has a ton of interesting programming on radio and TV. if I was a Brit I would gladly pay my TV license since they produce a lot of good content.

I do agree with you that they aren't as neutral as they claim, but that doesn't take away from the good content they often make.
>>
>>52360613
I think it's an obsession with the accent. Seriously if these people where American everyone in America would be calling them out for the uninformed, mouthy, self righteous, arseholes they are.
>>
>>52358725
>implying anyone actually votes for Democrats, and not just not-Republican
>>
>>52360674
You brought up words in the right order, sure.
>>
>>52360710
so what we can extract from this conversation that there's a lot of bullshit and some good stuff in both countries?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06g6d6m

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06nsk38

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06qnk6p

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06cnbbc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06kjz32

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06g55y0

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0345d6w
>>
>>52360766
>>52360613
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwjUfM54ehE

If you think any of the Gordon Ramsay bullshit is real, you deserve a nice kick in the face.

It's all manufactured bullshit for "reality" TV. I don't understand how people don't find it so obvious.
>>
>>52360766
>I think it's an obsession with the accent
This is legitimately the reason why,

Eventually he will touch a subject that not even his retarded audience will stomach hearing from a foreigner and he'll go the route of Piers Morgan

>Seriously if these people where American everyone in America would be calling them out for the uninformed, mouthy, self righteous, arseholes they are
When it comes down to it the only people who can criticize all aspects of America are Americans
>>
Have you ever realised how black mutha fucks they be like "Yo yo yo" and white mutha fuckas be like "dude dude dude"? Dat shit is wild!
>>
>>52360710
>if I was a Brit

If you're an ESL teacher you're doing it wrong m8
>>
So a black man was fucking my white cunt!
>>
>>52360991
I'm not. Most ESL teachers are dumbass weebs that need to be deported.
>>
File: 1450397868405.png (45 KB, 1140x798) Image search: [Google]
1450397868405.png
45 KB, 1140x798
>>52358395
>>
File: 1397598064924.png (108 KB, 194x282) Image search: [Google]
1397598064924.png
108 KB, 194x282
>>52360956
>he'll go the route of Piers Morgan
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Thanks for taking our celebrity radioactive waste m8.
>>
>>52361076
We're still exporting our shit to the UK at a 20:1 ratio, so I guess you can revel in the fact that we got some of your garbage.
>>
>>52360950
I don't know. I only know that most places in kitchen nightmare still go out of business in the end.
>>
Conservatives? Fuckign CON servatvies beause it's a con and Liberals? Fucking LIE berals dude the system is fucking oppressing you mother fucking cunt shit twat bitchs

t. american philosopher
>>
>>52361181
Actually the real joke is that this post implies that you have trust in your political system
>>
Average American university students:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8UTj8lQJhY

Dare to say that everyone should be treated equally and that people should be judged individually and not by the color of their skin, and apparently that's now considered racist.

Thank fuck I left the sinking ship that is the US. Sure I may have gotten a higher salary there but the quality of life is not up to par.
>>
WHITE PEOPLE LMAO
>>
>>52361407
THEY CAN'T FUCKING DANCE
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 171x253
>So I'm at home getting gangbanged by these 72 different guys. Typical Monday, amirite?
>Anyway, my triple incest brother-sister-husband, cuz we're white y'know LAWL, walks in.
>And he says to me, "hey cunt," (yeah, we call each other names like that LMAO). "Mind if I get Tyrone and DeShawawn to fuck my asshole!?"
>But the problem is....THEY WERE FUCKING MY ASSHOLE
>Hashtag awkward!
>>
dude... uh.. vagina
>erupts in laughter
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.