[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's the new star wars movie? Is it popular in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1890387164_5c8bd73a-3.jpg (94 KB, 469x356) Image search: [Google]
1890387164_5c8bd73a-3.jpg
94 KB, 469x356
How's the new star wars movie?

Is it popular in your country?
>>
>>52354661
I just watched it yesterday, I've never watched a star wars movie before and I loved it.

My friends that have been avid fans have been kind of lukewarm about it though.
>>
>>52354661
shit

not really
>>
>>52355083
>lukewarm
Heh
>>
Meh, I'd watch it again with some friends

Ye
>>
i never got into star wars
>>
>>52354661
im waiting for the russians to do their work tbqh, from what ive heard its a remake of part IV

It was hyped everywhere, but up until now only the ultra Fanboys have seen it, at least among the people i know.
>>
File: 1444803256077.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444803256077.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>52355083
>lukewarm
>>
>>52354661
Below average.
>>
Pretty good. Combined a lot of familiar things from the first 3.

Given the disaster that was the prequels they played it safe. Maybe too safe.

Oh and the girl is way too good at just about everything.
>>
It's pretty popular in my country, I walked by the cinema where I live and they had a big crashed tie fighter in front of the cinema (like 2 meters tall, I'm guessing 5-6 meter wing span). pretty cool. Will see the movie eventually.
>>
>>52357969
>Oh and the girl is way too good at just about everything.
Pissed me off, tbf.
And the Kylo Ren, for someone who was training his whole life, was way too bad at just about everything. A fucking stormtrooper could go toe to toe with him in a lightsabre battle.
>>
It was bad. It is a 2015 version of A New Hope. Nothing new.

It's hugely popular in Brazil tho. Fanboys and hipster-"nerds" always try to defend it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.