[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Denmark wants to seize jewelry and cash from refugees The idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1430497145629.jpg (74 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1430497145629.jpg
74 KB, 750x709
Denmark wants to seize jewelry and cash from refugees

The idea of seizing jewelry from people who are fleeing has a particularly bitter connotation in Europe, where the Nazis confiscated large amounts of gold and other valuables from Jews and others.
>>
>>52353115
Good, it's only fair the refugees pay their share instead of just leeching off of welfare.
>>
How comes Denmark is so uncucked, especially in comprasion to Sweden?
>>
>>52353241
They fought the nazis desu, making them less susceptible to white guilt and antinationalism. Norway and Finland is in the same boat. We swedes don't know hardship nor what having and living in a country entails.
>>
>>52353316
werent Finns allied with Nazis, or at least sympathic to their cause?
>>
>>52353364
yeah, rather, I think it has to do with occupation - and in Finland's case, the war against the soviets. War breeds good countries.
>>
>>52353316
Norway literally volunteered to fight for nazis.
>>
>>52353115
It's actually just enforcing their laws equally. In Denmark, if you have assets, you don't get social security. If they want welfare their assets must first be liquidated.

This law also applies to Danes.
>>
>>52353364

Yes
>>
>>52353115
Our gubberment is going to make them work for free.

WE SLAVERY NAO.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.