[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can only post on this thread of you have Freedom of speech.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: censorship-1.gif (383 KB, 1374x1030) Image search: [Google]
censorship-1.gif
383 KB, 1374x1030
You can only post on this thread of you have Freedom of speech. If you can say what you want, when you want, about anything you want.

Not so fast Eurocucks.
>>
File: 1450495130050.png (742 KB, 677x1168) Image search: [Google]
1450495130050.png
742 KB, 677x1168
>>
>h-hey guys hows the freedom goin heh.
>>
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Reporting in

The holocaust didn't happen and it's all made up by kikes.
>>
>>52352881
>we demand that our children be required to pay tribute to Coca Cola Man every year
>>
>>52352881
>daily mail

What are you doing? You wouldn't share articles from the Onion, would you?
>>
i don't have freedom of speech, but i'm about to murder the man responsible, so we can have freedom from the state.
>>
>>52352826

this is a strange question in my country, basicaly depending on whos in power you can spew as much shit out of your mouth in private or public as you well please, about anything and anyone, especialy if you are one of the ones in power, but also if youre just an average guy since in that case no one cares(in fact in both cases no one gives two fucks, thats the basis of it)

however, it is possible to make a mistake
for example, it is possible that you have a oppinion or a stance that would reflect poorly on a right wing politician that is having problems holding power

in that case it can happen, and this literaly as a procedural mistake, a case of poor political decision making on the side of the ruling party, get visited by the police and sued for slander or such

also, if you have information that is actualy relevant, as in so relevant that if you publickly utter it it will be heard over the constant shitstorm that is contemporary media, then you might have problems and better wach out

thats why people often say important things annonimously or only when sure of group backing as protection, or if as personalities they are known to be wistleblowers and fighters against corruption and so on, so in a way they are protected since it cannot be seen that someone openly preassures them

but realy, all this happens very rarely, at least since tuđman died, because realy, the channels trough wich information comes to the media is completely co-opted by political and capital interests

like, completely, nema u biti lufta centimetar, bar ne di je bitno
>>
>>52352826
This is why I hate USA,you guys talk so much about freedom of speech but financed a dictatorship in Brazil that last 20 years and now you use a classic picture used in newspapers to critic this government model. I don't know if you want to be mean or you're just idiot,anyway,I dislike both options.
>>
>>52355908
Americans amirite
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.