[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do sandniggers love black women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>OkCupid stats show Nigger females are the least replied to of all women
>Men who replied to them the most are Polyensian, Öther, and Middle Eastern males
>FB groups of Arab men and Black women have a balanced male-female ratio compared to AM/BW and WM/BW groups

LOL SAND NIGGERS FUCK GOATS AND MONKEYS

Pic related: Fate of all A-rab men.
>>
>>52350346
They both understand how it feels to be oppressed by the white devil
>>
a+ plus /pol/ thread, friend
>>
Why do white women love BBC so much?
>>
>Öther
Nice proxy mehmet. We know you feel superior to other middle easterners and stuff, but you are all the same shit.
>>
What's the go with women having peroids all the time
>>
File: 1448544834699.jpg (78 KB, 702x469) Image search: [Google]
1448544834699.jpg
78 KB, 702x469
>>52350422
>>52350433
>>52350455
look at thos dubs
>>
>>52350346
Ok now I'm confused
>White women goes to black men
>Black women goes to Middle Eastern men
>Asian women goes to white men
>Middle Eastern women goes to Middle Eastern men
Are asian men ultimate Cucks ?
>>
>>52350571
It appears to be headed that way.
>>
>>52350346
Middle easterners have a history of fucking black slave women.
>>
>>52350571
>Are asian men ultimate Cucks ?
There is also a huge surplus of white chinese males because of the 1 child policy.
>>
ITT: Weirdos cucking each other
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.