[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roma Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: feelsfam.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
feelsfam.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>be canadian of 100% Romanian descent
>don't speak Romanian, vaguely know anything about the culture and never visited the country
>go in threads related to Romania
>everyone insinuating Romanians are gypsies
>google "romanians" and see countless soulless eyes and swarthy complex dancing to shit street music
>realize my ancestors were literally poo in loos copper stealing shitskin hindu dindus
>feel like shit about heritage and want to kill myself

Thanks /int/
>>
File: 1449400237898.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449400237898.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
It's ok, I bet 99% of Canadians don't even know what this "Romania" is supposed to be exactly.
>>
>>52343907
get over it you faggot
It doesn't matter where your family came from in the western hemisphere.
>>
File: sphynx-in-bucegi.jpg (36 KB, 646x404) Image search: [Google]
sphynx-in-bucegi.jpg
36 KB, 646x404
:), dig deeper, you'll never know what you might find
>>
ROMA PRIDE WORLD WIDE
>>
>>52343995
Im not white though now, how can I be proud when my ancestors were deepak tesla and ganesh the Romanian elephant god
>>
>>52343907
Do Roman and Romanian regard each other as the relative nation?
>>
>>52343995
do these look like whites to you?
>>
Makes sense. Your queen made a fucking fool of herself and by extension your entire nation during the Paris Peace Conference. Gotta hand it to Romanians for holding it together through the years, but damn they're a weird lot. Gotta be that slav blood.
>>
>>52344175
Your ancestors weren't gypsies, they were barbarians who got c*cked by Rome so hard they deluded themselves into thinking they're Latin (but they're not, they're sub-Slavshit)
>>
File: tfw.gif (493 KB, 175x177) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
493 KB, 175x177
>Roma
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 800x600
WE WUZ DACIANS N SHIT
>>
>Thread about Romanians
>Posting pictures of Roma (Gypsies)

Very clever OP
>>
>>52344294
They were not barbarian - if thracians were barbarian how do you explain that romans had needed to send 150k soldiers on our territories and only conquer 14% (the south-west)?

On our territory have been founded nails made by 99,97% pure iron, rocks that haven't been gnawed within more than 2500 years and mini-sculptures that had been made 7000 years ago. This is not barbarian at all, but history hides our hegemony, power and might. You have fallen to their filthy lies.

Only in Moldova you can say we have Slavic influence, but still here we all are daco-romanians.

>>52343907
Delet this, you know nothing about Romanians. So what if you were swarthy, what did you expect? The respectable Romanians don't leave their country like cowards.

I am white as cheese, even if I have dark blond/ light brown hair.
>>
>>52348023
hahaha dirty gypsy

Every time I've been out of Denmark and seen your filthy people they've always tried to steal from me. Little rats.
>>
File: 1450384979643.png (1 MB, 1136x958) Image search: [Google]
1450384979643.png
1 MB, 1136x958
>>52343907
>he's ethnically Romanian
Just get out
>>
>>52348163
At least we don't have Abduls roaming our streets. Gypsies are a problem, but 75% of Romanians are white. 3-4% are pure gypsies, 12% are somehow mixed and 9% are yellow Mongols in Transylvania.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.