[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder to consider suicide. It would be the best for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1410384394235.webm (3 MB, 224x398) Image search: [Google]
1410384394235.webm
3 MB, 224x398
Friendly reminder to consider suicide.
It would be the best for mankind to be honest, if you have no job, not part of your local community and you don't plan to contribute to society. Then we are better off without you.
Pls consider suicide
>>
The dog is attempting to bury the fish btw
>>
Dogs are shit tier animals and pets.
>>
>>52341776
>>52341817
Pls consider suicide
>>
>tfw we will never have many Greenlandic posters because as soon as we get one, they kill themselves before we get more
>>
>>52341776
Nah, does the dog really think it's gonna bury it with water? There's no dirt and dogs dig with their paws not their noses.
>>
>>52341776
What if he's trying to save the fish by giving them water to breathe?
>>
>>52341836
If you commit soduko you may meet Isaac in the spirit world. But I doubt anyrhing like that exist
>>
>>52341925
What's the Inuit religion/mythology say about the afterlife? Are you Inuit or Danish/white or mixed?
>>
Working people are cucks because it's their efforts going into the system that is destroying their society.
>>
>>52342045
It's their efforts that pay for your autism bux you useless piece of shit
>>
>>52341864
It doesn't have a fucking clue about fish biology lol - yes, it's trying to bury it.
>>
>>52342086
I don't care about that. My life is less relevant than a Finnish Finland's existence.
>>
>>52342096
>yes, it's trying to bury it.
why would it bury something that's alive?/
>>
>>52341873
This
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.