[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Yuropoors tell apart the people front this four different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 4L_9tkKJVv4.jpg (172 KB, 1730x1155) Image search: [Google]
4L_9tkKJVv4.jpg
172 KB, 1730x1155
I don't know if there is obvious differences between them, so please enlighten me.
>>
>>52339605
Greeks are orthodox,dirty,turk-like(they wear turkish skirts)
Italians are semitic curved nose mafia corrupt greasy hair faglords
Spaniards are poor latino shitskin-, moor-like mexicans that kill bulls for entertainment
Portuguese people are celtic-suebi people that have straight nose,pale skin and beautiful features.Never conquered,the portuguese have massive balls of steel
>>
>>52339605
I like your flag
>>
>>52339708
this

fucking love portugese, nicest people I know
>>
>>52339708
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
I'm sorry but I'm Basque and therefore white and handsome.
>>
>>52339708
>t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
I could prolly tell who is greek, but other than that no
>>
Honestly, only Greeks and Northern Italians are white.
The rest of them are literal niggers.

>>52339708
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
I lived in europe for a year, every time someone asked me where I was from, I asked them to have a guess first.

Since I look mediterranean (half portuguese, half italian) I expected it to be easy.

Nope, more people guessed Greece and Spain than the countries of my actual heritage, I even heard a few odd countries, like Ukrainian, Canadian and German more often than Brazil.

So no, they can't tell apart just by the looks.
>>
>>52339708
The Portuguese are the chosen master race. I knew it!
>>
>>52339708
If I were born, lets say, south of the Tagus river. Would I still qualify as a celtic-seubi person with straight nose, pale skin and beautiful features?
Just asking for a friend btw.
>>
Greeks look like near easterners/semites.

Italians, Spanish and Portuguese look the same.
>>
>>52339952
When I was in Sweden I did the same thing, a lot of people said that I looked Italian, or like a Spaniard, but mostly like an Italian, they said it was probably because I have a hooked nose, I don't even know if is true that some Italians have hooked noses, but that's what the Nordics said.
>>
I just want to fuck a portu sissy boy
>>
>>52340196
>>52339780
>>52339824
>>52339876
>>52339901
>>52339903
>>52339950
Now,seriously,Greeks are semitic/turk-like fucks,don't know what the fuck happened since ancient greece,but whatever
Most italians have curved nose and curly hair,which they got from sicillian niggers
Spaniards are hard to tell but anything that isn't basque/galician is a nigger,catalans look like semites aswell
Portuguese people all descend from galicians and asturians which have suebi/visigothic/celt-iberian genes
I'm not joking.
http://portuguesephenotype.blogspot.pt/
>>
>>52340196
Yeah, that's what I thought, Greeks look a little bit more middle eastern. Never been in Portugal but I imaging that the differences between a Portuguese and a Spaniards are not that noticeable.
>>
don't think I've ever met any greeks, but have met plenty of the others and spaniards always seemed quite darker than italians to me. plus the italians had a better grasp of english. rarely ever had to slow down or repeat myself to them unlike with the spanish (I'll bunch portugese in with spanish for the sake of argument)

we've always had plenty of both here (spanish exchange students, and italian chipshop owners) so enough experience to make such a claim
>>
>>52340353
Depends on the region you go to
Andalusians and Catalans have more semitic features because the moors were more prominent in eastern iberia.
>>52340361
portuguese people have better english than french,spaniard,italian people
We don't dub our movies or any media whatsover.Only children media
>>
>>52339605
They all are kind of brown and smelly, but there is some features that can help to recognise which is which:
- Greeks have unibrows and act a bit slavish
- Italians do not recognise a personal space and wiggle their hands constantly when they speak.
- Spaniards weirdly look very poor all the time, even if they dress richly. Also are constantly sleeping.
- Portuguese are very easy to recognise, just call them spaniards and they start yelling something incoherent.
>>
>>52340585
Who the fuck are you calling a Spaniard?Sua puta desmamada!
>>
>>52339605
I don't think I could in appearance only tbqh
>>
>>52340325
Why are you so worried about your genetic?
>>
>>52339605
I don't know, it's really stupid to generalise (and yes, I know we're on /int/). I've met some Italians and all of them looked really different from one another, as people do because not everyone from the same country shares the same features.

They're really similar in the way they dress and groom themselves, though, and Italians tend to look a bit foppish while Greeks are usually pretty rugged, hairy and Slav-y in the way they dress. Spaniards look kinda basic but in a nice way, haven't met any Portuguese people.

People saying you can tell anyone's ethnicity just based on their facial features are full of shit.
>>
File: disgustingg.gif (3 MB, 313x450) Image search: [Google]
disgustingg.gif
3 MB, 313x450
>>52341204
>I don't know, it's really stupid to generalise

holy shit you sound gay
>>
From most to least

Best looking:Spain, italy, greece, portugal

Lighter: spain, italy, greece, portugal

Best food. Italy, spain, greece, portugal

Hairy:Greeks, italy, portugal, spain
>>
>>52341462
The ignorance in your post is entertaining
>>
>>52341527
you're expecting too much from an american. be nice.
>>
>>52341462
>greek food better than anything
>>
>>52341665
who are you quoting?
>>
>>52340353
If we are talking about women, the portuguese one will be hairy as fuck. Just check her armpits out.
>>
>>52341462
I feel like you're trying to trigger someone
Anyway,we're stereotypically hairier than spaniards,don't know why you labelled them as more hairy,probably to not make it obvious that you're trying to trigger us
>>
File: 1422482311456.gif (2 MB, 193x135) Image search: [Google]
1422482311456.gif
2 MB, 193x135
>mfw thread
why do portuguese have such an inferiority complex
>>
>>52341960
Because we're whiter than any of this fucking shitskin nations and I 'm tired of this motherfucking circlejerk agaisn't portugal
>>
>>52341960
>what is a joke
>>
File: Salvadoreans.jpg (135 KB, 655x398) Image search: [Google]
Salvadoreans.jpg
135 KB, 655x398
>>52340198
>Salvadorean
>I look Italian
>or like a Spaniard
>but mostly like an Italian
>>
File: ItalyS2.jpg (108 KB, 1329x996) Image search: [Google]
ItalyS2.jpg
108 KB, 1329x996
Averagely speaking Italians have more variation due to the extension of the territory from south to north. People in the north-east would often be hardly distinguishable from Austrians, while many Sicilians look Lebanese and whitish-arab in general.
>>
>>52342143
it's the same as if an american said "I look mostly korean", and you posted a picture of red necks, as if you genuinely though the country was nothing but them.
>>
>>52342258
That explains why some italo-Brazilians are blonde while others are arab-tier.
>>
>>52341462
I would put Portugal after Greece as far as good looking and lighter.
>>
>>52340748
That's what angry teenagers in the internet try to cling to.

ITT: Galaicoboo 2.0 :Moorugal
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.