[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polish guy vs Black Lives Matter https://www.youtube.com/w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 34
File: blacklivesmatter-2015.png (349 KB, 800x608) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatter-2015.png
349 KB, 800x608
Polish guy vs Black Lives Matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qObuucRuvCk
>>
>>52339115
Why should I care what the Poles think about race? They helped genocide millions of people.
>>
File: 58316.jpg (52 KB, 500x777) Image search: [Google]
58316.jpg
52 KB, 500x777
>>52339194
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
File: Shieet Russian.jpg (74 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
Shieet Russian.jpg
74 KB, 604x451
Fuck, I was really hoping for a Slav vs dindu fight, not that.
>>
>>52339115
Their ghetto bydlospeak is a matter of respect. You can feel like understanding is growing inside everyone on that street.

>Diss ain't shiet nigguh!
>How can dese mothafukas!
>Maugh brack ass!
>Deez mothafuckaz!
>>
>>52339277
It seems that you are.

Take your racist shit to >>>/pol/ .
>>
>>52339194
germans killed Poles tho
>>
>>52339551
>Take your racist shit

How is this even racist? Did you watch the video? Polish guy is falsely identified by activists as "cop" and they attack him without any rational reason.
>>
File: Polish Death Camps.jpg (45 KB, 597x843) Image search: [Google]
Polish Death Camps.jpg
45 KB, 597x843
>>52339640
All Poles are racist.
>>
File: 1440293102183.jpg (99 KB, 414x585) Image search: [Google]
1440293102183.jpg
99 KB, 414x585
>>52339194
>>52339277
americans believe pic related bro
>>
seemed diplomatic enough to me

no-one got unduly aggressive or physical with him, and the only one who seemed to chimp out was, ironically, that one 'lets take this outside (despite the fact we are already outside)' WHITE guy
>>
File: ha.jpg (15 KB, 358x408) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
15 KB, 358x408
>THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE
no, it's not xDD
>>
The black lives matter movement is dumb desu
>>
File: WJC.jpg (24 KB, 1143x73) Image search: [Google]
WJC.jpg
24 KB, 1143x73
>>52339707
>americans believe pic related bro

Uhm, OK. These shady organisations that brainwash American public with using media should realize that they won't get even one dollar from Poland anyway, no matter how hard they try. The only thing they "gain" will be taking a shit on graves of millions of Poles and Polish Jews who were killed by nazis.
>>
>'the apartheid in the prison system'
>wahh we dindu nuffin
>>
File: genius.jpg (72 KB, 842x480) Image search: [Google]
genius.jpg
72 KB, 842x480
>guy "attacks" "reporter": go fuck yourself!
>followed by: you wanna step outside?

yep, they already are
>>
>>52339707

USA can have a lot of complexes about this issue, because they did literally nothing to stop genocide of Jews. And i talk now about both: American government and American-Jewish organisations that want money from Poland today for "Jewish property" that was in vast majority stolen by nazis, destroyed in war or nationalized by communist regime.
>>
This Pole is a better American than most Americans.
>>
>>52339115

>Scranton PA

That's my city whoooooah! It's also a dump wooooooah!
>>
>>52339640
>identified by activists as "cop"
>and they attack him
ХAХAХAХХAХAХAХAХAХAХХAХAХAХAХAХAХХAХAХA
ХAХAХAХХAХAХAХAХAХAХХAХAХAХAХAХAХХAХAХA

>WE DINDU NAFFiN
>KILL A COP, KILL A COP
>>
>>52340549
>That's my city whoooooah! It's also a dump wooooooah!

Looks pretty nice
>>
>>52340809

And just look at everyone else. People are trash here.
>>
>>52340898
>People are trash here.

I like their clothes: original and colorful. People in Europe dress in less interesting way
>>
File: KEENIUS.jpg (180 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
KEENIUS.jpg
180 KB, 1366x768
>>52340549
this you?
>>
>>52341098

Maybe it's just a case of someone sick and tired of their hometown so they just hate on it all day.
>>
>>52341100

lol those were the exact people I was thinking of when I said it. People like that are not uncommon.
>>
>>52339277
>>52339556
>>52339707
>can't handle memes
out desu fags
>>
>>52341254

That's Polish towns of the same number of population (around 75.000)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SVB8YIQKCM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB2wUNt1xOA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ANMBqNf4L0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K31E9nO6P3g

If you want we can make a swap because i am tired of my country as well
>>
>>52339115

Black lives matter people are retarded, but this "journalist" was acting like a prick.
>>
>when your race is so shit you have to REMIND others your life matters
>but it doesn't and never will
>>
>>52341865

You are racist just like these guys who still perceive the world through prism of race. Fuck off, seriously
>>
>that one white cuck trying to impress the nigs
>YOU WANNA STEP OUTSIDE? I DONT GIVE A FUCK?
>>
>>52341751
>Black lives matter people are retarded

No, not really. I supported Tarantino when he stood up against police brutality and i think that this movement could change America to the better if it wasn't only limited to protection of "black lives".
>>
>>52341940
Make me.
>>
>>52342039
I bet Tarantino is overjoyed knowing that a guy from a country he doesn't even know exists supports his noble cause.
>>
fuck these disgusting people
>>
>>52342144
And what is exactly your problem?
>>
>>52341751
fuck you you little piece of shit he has every right to be there just like anyone else. 1st ammendment suck on that bitch.
>>
White guy with the nigger rastas

top notch m8

trying so hard to be black but end up looking like a complete fool lel
>>
>>52341751
i agree
>>
>>52341685
UNPATRIOTIC POLE SPOTTED

GENOCIDE WHEN
>>
>>52342399

Huh? Patriotic Poles are freaks and they belong to strict minority. Patriots are people who can't think globally because they are handicapped in one way or another
>>
>>52342449
>le: I wish I was born in other country
>>
>>52342449
Stalin would love your global thinking attitude

he was such a great guy
>>
>>52342491

Stalin was a Russian nationalist. He was openly anti-Polish and anti-Jewish
>>
File: 1450159574718.png (166 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1450159574718.png
166 KB, 499x499
>>52342449
>>
>>52341685
>>52342449
why haven't you moved to a better world already, desu
>>
>>52342449
should we all hold hands, share our homes and sing hakuna matata as well?
>>
This movement would be good if they didn't see white people as their enemy. They need their own Martin Luther King or Frank Kameny, it's so disorganized.
>>
>>52342577
>why haven't you moved to a better world already, desu

Because i enjoy my life here. But i am not happy that we are opposing globalisation and try to act like Russia or Belarus today. This new government is a total mistake. And i feel ashamed because of these guys too. They are not professional
>>
>>52342522
>Stalin was a Russian nationalist.
You know he was a Georgian so he couldn't be a Russian nationalst?
>>
>>52342684
>You know he was a Georgian so he couldn't be a Russian nationalst?

Yes, i know that he was Georgian, but he was a Russian nationalist anyway
>>
>>52339115
U A COP?
>>
>>52342641
>i feel ashamed

There's nobody in the world who is interested in your being ashamed, except for a bunch of guys and one ugly hag, who'd prefer you feel ashamed that you are breathing.
>>
>>52339937
You can tell this the type of fag to vote for ol Hernie Sandberg
>>
>>52342700
It makes no sence. USSR was multiculti, no place for a nationalism. Proofs.
>>
>>52342816

You know where such way of thinking leads to? When a bunch of guys conclude that only they are right and everybody else is an enemy? This new government is not healthy. It consists of literal psychos who want to take revenge. They don't care about Poland but only about their private wars.
>>
>>52343017
>multicultural
>literally moved Russians into non Russian areas to maintain political control by forcing Russian culture on people
>>
>>52343028
Well, maybe our new Prime Minister is a hag, but not an ugly one. Fire and miss, try again.
>>
>>52342449
you're confusing nationalism and patriotism
>>
>>52343128

Poland is drowning. I don't see young Poles ruling this country, but only the same politicians who still live in postcommunist reality, have the same antagonisms and use Poland as their playground to take away toys from kids that they dislike. We don't have time for such idiots. We should invest hundreds billions dollars in R&D now to avoid falling into middle-income trap, we should become more attractive for immigrants who could benefit our economy. That's the way Poland should go. And instead we are going to pay high benefits to people to persuade them to produce more children, although we all know that this program is destined to fail.
>>
>>52343337
>autism
>>
>>52343095
>moved Russians into non Russian areas to maintain political control by forcing Russian culture on people
>Things that never happened
>>
>>52343376
>Things that never happened

What about baltic states f.e.?
>>
>>52343400
>forcing Russian culture on people
>Baltic
Moving random people from USSR to Baltic countries to establish a political control of the region doesn't make you a Russian or whatever else nationalist.
>>
>>52343376
>What is Kaliningrad?
>>
>>52343376
>Russian minority in Kazakhstan
>Russian minority in the Baltics
>indigenous Siberians are a minority in Siberia
>to this day, Russians deny Ukraine has a legitimate identity
etc etc
This is mostly because of Soviet policies trying to establish political/cultural hegemony over these areas. At least that's what we're taught in school here.
>>
>>52343337
We should, but this would make us more competetive among and independent from other states. I'm curious about your prediction of what would be their response to the fact of such new, young regional power emerging right behind their borders.

Hint: some would be happy and some would be not, as always. Now, who is who?
>>
File: trzebuchowska.jpg (60 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
trzebuchowska.jpg
60 KB, 640x360
>>52343635

Is Luxemburg a danger for Germany? Is Austria? Is Switzerland or Norway? Of course not. All these countries belong to the club of the richest countries on the planet, they exist near each other, but somehow don't perceive each other as "competition" that "must be destroyed". Stop living with phobias. Poland is our own child, and its life depends only on us and our decisions. There is no evil external forces that want to destroy us at any cost. Of course we have geopolitical foes like Russia, but even they don't treat us seriously enough to destroy us, they would prefer to make business with us instead
>>
>>52343723
Are you rusophobic, anon?
>>
black lives matter white lives splatter
>>
>>52343751

I don't care about people's nationality but i feel irritated when some people care about their or my nationality too much. Are you me-phobic?
>>
>>52343551
>>52343552
>Soviet policies trying to establish political/cultural hegemony over these areas
See >>52343481
>Russian minority in Kazakhstan
Siberians were moved there by force to work.

>to this day, Russians deny Ukraine has a legitimate identity
I have no idea what you're talking about. Ukraine has a distinct identity, just kept it better than other Russian provinces. Nobody denies it, it's just they were separated from the rest by commies. It also has no connections to a bizzare concept of Stalin breing a Russian nationalist.
>>
>>52343723
Autism indeed. Or rather our standard course of history we force-feed our children in basic schools. Then some of them grow up with strong belief that Poland is an island located in some fantasy realm, surrounded by lands where dragons live and people eat each other. This is a standard 19th century pattern and some people thought it should be finally modernized.

They came with idea, that Poland is surrounded by lands where elves live.
>>
>>52343337
Finland and Eastern Europe should unite
These are the only countries that can have migrants between each other
>>
>>52343920
Yes, no Breiviks and more Hayhas in vicinity, please.
>>
Poland is my favourite country on earth. I love you guys, everybody else is fucked up, but you stand still and don't get brainwashed and cûcked. You think the right way. You don't take shit from others I like that.
You're more European than fucking britain or belgium 2bh.
>>
>>52343920

You just answered my post. Poland doesn't need immigrants. Yet. We have still a lot of our own people, our economy replaces Poles who decided to work in the West for bigger money with workers from other countries, mainly Ukraine currently. So it is not a problem today. But i think that aside of economy, we have also other challenges to meet. One of them is xenophobia of Polish society. And our national isolationism. A lot of us are xenophobic. It is not the best characteristics for a nation living in circumstances of globalisation. I think that we should take some really exotic foreigners, of different race and religion, not for the good of our economy, but for the good of our society, to teach ourselves how to deal with such people to avoid mistakes of the West, how to assimilate them properly and mix with them.
>>
>>52344051
Leave Poland if you want that shit.
>>
>>52344051
Live for a few years in a western country and embrace multiculturalism. Then you can come back and share your opinions with us
>>
>>52344168
>Live for a few years in a western country and embrace multiculturalism

I worked in some Western countries for few years, so i know good and bad sides of multicultural societies
>>
>>52344051
I think you should REALLY grow up from fairy tales if you wish to run a state some day.

Otherwise some folks will get a laugh attack first and then show you some things to lick and you will lick them, cause you will think it's a MODERN THING, even if humiliating.
>>
>>52342233
1st ammendment is a guaranteed liberty, not a guaranteed right.

Learn the difference. Your speech isn't protected from dissenting citizens.
>>
So this is why Poles need visas to travel to America. Low class scum. They move to other people's countries to cause trouble. If you're a real journalist, there's no need to carry a gun.

It's really disrespectful to move to other people's country with a long documented history of oppression and racism and trivialise their struggle. It would be the same if I went to Australia and started fights with aborigines or someone coming here and talking shit to Samis.
>>
>>52342039
If only blacks weren't the biggest target of shitheaded police.
>arrest unarmed black man, end up choking him to death after he's in cuffs
>arrest white kid who shot up a church, not a fucking mark on him

You really need to move to the US and see just how awful some of the cops really are towards black people. There's a reason the Black Panthers were formed and it wasn't because the police were assholes to everybody.
>>
>>52344219
There is no "good side" of mutliculturalism. Or only because it implies there is more people in the economy, so it makes the economy bigger but having a big population isn't necessarily because multiculturalism.

It's not something you create, anyway, it's something that just happen or don't. It is basically a mistake.
>>
>>52344334
>So this is why Poles need visas to travel to America.

This Polish guy is an American citizen and a local politician in this American city.

And we need visas because a lot of us moved to USA on tourist visas in 80s and 90s and decided to stay there illegally. That's why our refusal ratio is still too high to join Visa Waiver program. But it is steadily getting lower, it was reduced from 18% to barely 6% in last 10 years, so i think it is a matter of next 3 or 4 years when we join the program
>>
>>52344334
>It's really disrespectful to move to other people's country with a long documented history of oppression and racism and trivialise their struggle. It would be the same if I went to Australia and started fights with aborigines or someone coming here and talking shit to Samis.

Pretty much, no idea why a fucking polak is doing this lol.
>>
>>52344432
>These are the people who run American politics
No wonder this country is going to shit when you have racist gungho bogan slavshits running the show. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>52344469
> slavshits

I think that the only racist person in this discussion is you. Relax dude, i am pretty sure that this guy has nothing against blacks. You are oversensitive
>>
>>52344514
>I think that the only racist person in this discussion is you. Relax dude, i am pretty sure that this guy has nothing against blacks. You are oversensitive

Not the same guy, but every single slav in this board is racist. Even in most other european countries whenever you see a racist post you can bet it's a slav immigrant.
>>
>>52343920
>Finland and Eastern Europe should unite
>These are the only countries that can have migrants between each other

Enjoy getting cucked by Slavs

>Murtovarkaita eniten Liettuasta ja Romaniasta

Burglary thieves in Finland are mostly Lithuania and Romanian

http://yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2015/01/09/murtovarkaita-eniten-liettuasta-ja-romaniasta

>Poliisi: Suurin osa asuntomurroista ulkomaista käsialaa

Police: Most residential burglaries foreign handiwork

>Asuntomurtoja tehtiin viime vuonna paljon enemmän kuin edellisvuonna. Kasvu johtuu poliisin mukaan ulkomaisista rikollisista. Ylen MOT-ohjelma kertoo, että eniten murtovarkaita on tullut viime vuosina Liettuasta, Virosta ja Romaniasta.

Many more burglaries were carried out last year than in the previous year. Police say the increase is due to foreign criminals ... most burglars in recent years have come from Lithuania, Estonia and Romania.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/poliisi_suurin_osa_asuntomurroista_ulkomaista_kasialaa/7747187
>>
>>52344548

You are racist by calling me "a slav". Poles are a mix of nations and ethnicities, we are as well "Jewish", "German", "Swedish", "Russian", "Hungarian" and "Czech" as we are "slavic". I don't consider myself "slavic" though, just like majority of Poles don't do it. We consider ourselves Polish.
>>
File: 1446087472390.png (139 KB, 284x354) Image search: [Google]
1446087472390.png
139 KB, 284x354
>>52344514
>slavs are a race
wew child

The difference is there's not a history of America oppressing you slavshits, there's no inherent social bias against poles in the US. You suffer from no systemic oppression in the form of prejudice.

>I am sure this guy has nothing against blacks
Yeah no he went and fucked with BLM because he's just sensitive to the struggle of black people in America, and not a raging shitter.

I bet you are one of those people who call BLM racist.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (19 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
19 KB, 282x179
>>52344601
>You are racist by calling me "a slav". Poles are a mix of nations and ethnicities, we are as well "Jewish", "German", "Swedish", "Russian", "Hungarian" and "Czech" as we are "slavic". I don't consider myself "slavic" though, just like majority of Poles don't do it. We consider ourselves Polish.

ye ok
>>
File: wachowskis-2009-550x3681.jpg (45 KB, 550x368) Image search: [Google]
wachowskis-2009-550x3681.jpg
45 KB, 550x368
>>52344655
>there's no inherent social bias against poles in the US.

I think that you should familiarize yourself with racism against Polish Americans before you begin to jump to such radical conclusions

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/wachowskis-tom-tykwer-cloud-atlas-378824

A. Wachowski: No, we always got along. I think it was just that our familial unit was very strong; it came from our mom and dad’s. And we also had this bonding because of the neighborhood in Chicago where we lived. We lived in a white Southside Irish neighborhood that was sort of, you know, upper middle class, or middle- to upper-middle class. And, they didn’t like us because we were Polish, and we went to the public schools and—

L. Wachowski: We were in the lower-income bracket.

A. Wachowski: We were in the lower-income bracket as well. [laughs] And so our family sort of came together a little bit more, and it sort of bonded us, and we had to stick up for each other.

L. Wachowski: I’d get beat up every day coming home from school.

A. Wachowski: Yeah.

THR: Really?

L. Wachowski: Yeah.

A. Wachowski: And so, we played together.
>>
>>52344751

That's not racism.
>>
>>52344848

This is racism, motivated culturally and financially.
>>
>>52344751
>Poles are now a race
wew friend

Yeah you are the "other" in an Irish neighborhood, uh oh! This means Poles are just as oppressed as an entire fucking race that has a history of being owned as fucking property, abused and continually discriminated against at all levels of society even post-13th and 14th amendment in the country.

Oh the track record of police making up bullshit charges and abusing Polish people in America, I tell you! It's a national epidemic! We need a Polish Lives Matter movement, clearly...

Oh wait none of that happens and you are just fucking stupid and have no concept of context.
>>
>>52344848
We call it słowo-wytrych, a burglar-key word. Matches every door.
>>
>>52344870

Being poor is being poor. Any race can be poor. What they're describing is Classism where rich people look down on the poor. Racism is when people hate you for having different skin colour.
>>
>>52344930
If you want me to be sympathetic for your cause, you shouldn't insult me. I was just called "slavshit" by some of you guys, this guy from video was called names too. It is not the best way to find new supporters who could help you to fight against police brutality
>>
>going to the US
I can get the real getting shot experience in my country, why even bother? It even includes decapitation.
>>
>>52344995
Aw did your fragile fee fees get hurt? Would someone please get this poor man to a Polish safe space immediately?

Please, if you honestly unironically think what the asshole in the video wasn't a massive prick baiting BLM, you were never going to be a "supporter" in the first place.

You don't even have to watch the video to know
>BLM attacks freelance journalist and open carry advocate
>"Well gee sounds like he was a non-racist who BLM turned on for being white. Well I'm sure glad he was here to show them that they are the real racists!"
>>
>>52345082
Because at least here your death will make national headlines and limousine liberals will cluck their tongues, say how it's just awful and then proceed to not do anything.
>>
>>52345125

Did you ever consider such possibility that BLM may be racist against people of other colour of skin as well?
>>
>>52345125
relax
>>
>>52345176
>>Hey can you stop killing us please
>RACIST!!!
>>
Się dobrały dwa Michały, jeden Czarny, drugi Biały.

>>52345265
And where the hell do you think word "slave" originates from?
>>
File: melancholy mestiza.jpg (78 KB, 837x819) Image search: [Google]
melancholy mestiza.jpg
78 KB, 837x819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW93CV6m-JU
>>
>>52345265
WE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG DAS RAICCS
>>
>>52345265
calm down
>>
>>52345265
OK, i will ask differently. Do BLM-guys really believe that it is some kind of "race war"? That white policemen kill black people out of racist and nazi reasons?
>>
>>52345363
I think they do because they are desperately looking for a cause so they can all be "heroes"
>>
>>52345363
>That white policemen kill black people out of racist and nazi reasons?

In America that appears to be the case if you look at statistics. Black people there have been oppressed for generations. You still have racially segregated proms in some schools there. You just have to takena look at /pol/ to see the racist views white Americans still hold.
>>
>>52339905
Yeah, all those racist ass black people not letting white guys join their prison gangs is totally apartheidist
>>
>>52345417
It is really hard for me to believe that Americans could kill each other out of racism in XXI century
>>
File: 20[1].png (267 KB, 475x322) Image search: [Google]
20[1].png
267 KB, 475x322
>>52339115
>woman in the video claims tamir rice didn't draw his gun or point it at anyone
>>
File: 1450408945788.jpg (80 KB, 960x743) Image search: [Google]
1450408945788.jpg
80 KB, 960x743
>>52345471
>look at statistics
>>
>>52345295
Not from America, you moron.
>Poles face racism in America because they got beat up by some irish people in an irish neighborhood for being not-irish
>how is that even close to the huge mistreatment of black people in america tho, like whatever an individual pole experiences in the us isn't even comparable to the huge system of racism built up against black people and the history we have as a country of fucking over black people
>well slav comes from slave, so thats wrong
what kind of mental gymnastics do you have to preform to think that something that's barely relevant in the old world today has any bearing on society in modern america?

>>52345363
>That white policemen kill black people out of racist and nazi reasons?

Lmao if you seriously don't believe there's a systemic hate for black people prevalent among a shitload of American cops, all I can do is laugh.

You didn't grow up in this country, you have no idea just how biased so many police are towards black people.

Some Americans will jump in with well intentioned "Well not all cops..." which completely distracts from the issue that is that there is no shortage of racist shitheads running around with a badge and legitimate authority. Do you think "stopped him because he's black" is a made up fairy tale?
>>
>>52345589
calm down guy
>>
>>52345610
ok mate
>>
>>52345515
people always post blacks are two times more likely to get shot by cops
Do you have stats of how many more times likely blacks are to shoot cops than white?
>>
>>52345515

That's NYC. It's a very segregated city and the people killing each other all live in poverty. Same thing happens here and everywhere else on earth, people in poverty commit the most murder.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 198x255
>>52345589
HOL UP HOL UP
>>
>>52345515
I like how it's arrests and not reports.

Police known for their racism would never wrongly arrest a black man because the cop's racism sense triggered. No, never...
>>
File: 1442742067845.jpg (291 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1442742067845.jpg
291 KB, 1280x853
>>52345669
>muh poverty.
Now look at stats for poor ultraorthodox jews, amish or fresh off the boat chinks.
>>
File: 1445521842590.jpg (54 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
1445521842590.jpg
54 KB, 504x504
>>52345677
You can't be serious.
>>
File: crime_myths.png (88 KB, 640x1957) Image search: [Google]
crime_myths.png
88 KB, 640x1957
>>52345515

Black and white Americans are not treated equally by cops, courts or schools.
>>
>>52345589
>well slav comes from slave, so thats wrong

Kek. It's the other way around. And the funny part is, Whiteys weren't slave owners, probably because Whiteys' God died like a slave, while Allah warmed His bones in safe Heaven. So we were sold for Arab masters. Now, the 100 points question goes: who was working in Arabic harems?

My point is, since we could do it, so can you; but I won't sweeten things for you, it's a really long distance run.
>>
>>52345772
>Americans
Google "shooting toronto" in google images. Here's the result. You can't flim flam me m8. I live in Toronto. The situation of blacks is very similar, be it US, UK or Canada.
>>
>>52345725

Now look at stats for Poland, Lithuania, Estonia, Slovenia etc.
>>
File: 1426876769157.jpg (116 KB, 485x571) Image search: [Google]
1426876769157.jpg
116 KB, 485x571
Hey guys, remember when that black police officer told a sergeant to stop kicking a homeless person after he beat him down? Remember how he reported that sergeant for it and the black officer got fired? And then the police would drive up in their cruisers whenever they saw him and shout NIGGER? Remember when that black officer had enough and shot the two cops? Remember how that sparked a huge manhunt where police ended up gunning down 2 white ladies in a car because they thought they were Dorner? Remember when they eventually found Dorner in a cabin and without even trying an arrest they just burned it down?

Haha racism isn't real guys, dindunuffin memes amirite? :^)
>>
File: assburger.jpg (28 KB, 443x500) Image search: [Google]
assburger.jpg
28 KB, 443x500
>>52345669
>>52345471
>>52344334
>this gypsy/fennoswede shitposting under Finnish flag
I'm so sorry you had to see this etc.
>>
>>52345589
> You didn't grow up in this country, you have no idea just how biased so many police are towards black people

You are surely right about that. I hope that you guys will solve your problems and wish you good luck
>>
File: World-Murder-Rate-map.png (192 KB, 987x605) Image search: [Google]
World-Murder-Rate-map.png
192 KB, 987x605
>>52345808
Ok?

https://www.google.ca/search?q=poland+murder+rate&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=jdZ0VqDOAsKoe6m5kpAE
https://www.google.ca/search?q=poland+murder+rate&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=jdZ0VqDOAsKoe6m5kpAE#safe=off&q=canada+murder+rate
https://www.google.ca/search?q=poland+murder+rate&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=jdZ0VqDOAsKoe6m5kpAE#safe=off&q=usa+murder+rate

Poland's has lower murder rate than Canada or USA.
>>
>>52345772
>Most black youth aren't actually committing any crimes
hahahaha
wow
little angels :-)
>>
>>52345806

Untrue. In the UK the most violent city is Glasgow where hardly any black people live.
>>
>>52345799
Sure and you and your countrymen can help by not starting shit with movements that are trying to end such things.
>>
>>52345861

You're obtuse on ourpose. We were talking about who commits crime in society. It's always the poor. You come with an unrelated statistic.
>>
>>52345893
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom

In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[25] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[26] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[27]
>>
>>52344588
Didn't mean Roma gypsy of course
>>
>>52345835
He's so annoying, but don't worry Finns are still great posters :DD But he might just be baiting with SJW stuff since like 90% of /int/ cannot stand SJWs
>>
>>52339115
U A COP
*SMACKS LIPS*
>>
>>52345885
lol aussie go sniff some petrol from an abo bunghole m8. noice choice of activity for a purebred aussie like yerself.
>>
>>52345656
>Blacks are also disproportionately represented among cop killers. In 2013, blacks made up 42 percent of all cop killers whose race was known.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/394489/new-data-its-still-about-black-black-crime-heather-mac-donald
>>
>>52345835
I don't think you know what shitposting is...
>>
File: Black failure England Wales.gif (29 KB, 290x281) Image search: [Google]
Black failure England Wales.gif
29 KB, 290x281
>>52345893
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england

lil angels
>>
>>52345931
Remove your proxy retard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Poland
Bialystok has the lowest crime rate and is one of the poorer cities.
>>
>>52345772
>11% attacked someone with intent
Jesus fuck, that's a lot.
>>
>>52345989
>I'm just pretending I'm retarded with a proxy.
>>
>>52345961
I thought this would be the case. Makes sense that cops learn from their experiences and fear for their own safety and life. Hence they act differently around different demographics.

Rather then some secret "let's go kill blacks" cult
>>
>>52346006
Totally not an exception or anything.

Nevermind how there's a trend on the map between the poorer countries being that darkest ones.

That one city clearly proves that poverty isn't linked to crime, despite many of the scores of studies a mere google search away.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi92JPyhufJAhVI9mMKHaT9BAcQFggrMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcjr.sagepub.com%2Fcontent%2F18%2F2%2F182.abstract&usg=AFQjCNFSuZkCthYVfamDv40bT9umU_piaA&sig2=oPI7CoWJlANP6OHnhksQaA
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi92JPyhufJAhVI9mMKHaT9BAcQFghPMAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.academia.edu%2F4757612%2FThe_Statistical_Correlation_between_Crime_and_Poverty&usg=AFQjCNFe-PA872KfSw9JyyyoqIAXm9zkRA&sig2=IFD6aMH4_3s9S5Qd70fZGA
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjX8YqEh-fJAhUS32MKHVGIBUsQFgg1MAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fweb.stanford.edu%2F~fafchamp%2Fcrimepo.pdf&usg=AFQjCNES_fsX8mBSg0OCHQFDSSmc6XSJhQ&sig2=kNyqUtJdbJ1k0nC794y08Q&bvm=bv.110151844,d.cGc
>>
File: 31_3_NEWS FOREIGN CRIMINALS.jpg (25 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
31_3_NEWS FOREIGN CRIMINALS.jpg
25 KB, 580x326
>>52345938

Why don't you go back to Estonia. You're not welcome here.
>>
>>52346032
>Everybody is using proxies in this thread!
Calm down, son. Stop being so paranoid.
>>
>>52345893

lel 2bh
>>
>>52345861
G-Greenland....?
>>
>>52346086
You realise you are proving the point that BLM is ridiculous right?

>Black people are poor because muh institutionalized racism
>Poor people are more violent and commit more crime
>Therefore cops are racist!
>>
File: CRIMINAL SCUM ESTONIA.jpg (197 KB, 754x1368) Image search: [Google]
CRIMINAL SCUM ESTONIA.jpg
197 KB, 754x1368
>>52346112

It seems to be the standard response if someone doesn't agree with you or proves you wrong, attack them personally.

Over here the vast majority of our foreign criminals are Estonian but it's more convenient for politicians to ignore that and attack people who don't look like us for political gain.
>>
>>52346086
>China is rich
>north africa is rich
>
Kek the difference is between subsaharan negro or tropical countries and non-negro countries,with few exceptions, including drunken russians and countries with large drunken russian populations.
>>
>>52346150
It's full of drunk inuit.
>>
>>52346226
>majority are estonians
>ignores rates
every time
>>
>>52345893
Rotheram isn't in Glasgow
>b-but constantly raping isn't violence
yes it is
>>
File: glasgow wages.jpg (177 KB, 787x1243) Image search: [Google]
glasgow wages.jpg
177 KB, 787x1243
>>52346146

>Glasgow ranked UK's most violent area
>>
>>52346259
Yeah I remember talking to someone from Greenland and they were just telling me how depressing it was, the only thing to do was drink. But I thought it was just high suicide rates. Guess it goes hand in hand though.
>>
>>52346225
Cops targeting minorities who literally have done nothing is a huge issue.
>inb4 epic dindunuffin maymay

Also there's the issue with the treatment of black people post arrest anyways
>>52344419
>>
File: why finland police fuck estonia.png (273 KB, 444x354) Image search: [Google]
why finland police fuck estonia.png
273 KB, 444x354
>>52346226
All those innocent Estonians just trying to make a living by selling mushrooms at sunday markets and the Fascist Finnish Police wont let them

WHY FINLAND POLICE FUCK ESTONIA?
>>
>>52346380
>Also there's the issue with the treatment of black people post arrest anyways
There's the issue of how blacks (and whites in America) behave during arrest because of their perceived freedumb and rights.
>>
>>52346467
Doesn't make it okay for police to choke people to death after they are restrained.
>>
>>52344302
you have no fucking clue what you are talking about fagot.1st ammendment guarantees this guy's right to film and report whatever the fuck he wants on public land.
>>
>>52346380
>Cops targeting minorities who literally have done nothing is a huge issue.
Because they belong to a demographic that is significantly more likely to commit crime.

Cops dont literally know everything about everyone
It is just a bunch of dudes doing their best to minimise crime. (Sure there are some cunts)
So targeting the demographics that commit the most crime makes sense.
Of course there are some negative consequences, there always are.

I get the feeling you have a delusion about how knowledgeable and powerful the police are. I think if you saw the inner workings you would understand the situation better
>>
>>52346086
More evidence there is more to black *murder* rates than poverty:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/24/us/24crime.html?_r=0

>The number of violent crimes in the United States dropped significantly last year, to what appeared to be the lowest rate in nearly 40 years, a development that was considered puzzling *partly because it ran counter to the prevailing expectation that crime would increase during a recession.*
>>
>>52344655
Fuck off you cuck. The pole in this video is more American than you ever will be.
>>
You guys argue too much
>>
>>52344051
Why do people think xenophobia and nationalism is a bad thing? Historically countries at their greatest had these qualities.
>>
File: 1449248825028.jpg (318 KB, 819x1228) Image search: [Google]
1449248825028.jpg
318 KB, 819x1228
>>52342600
Yes. And while we're at it, there are some great refugees we have to share with you. Wonderful people. Just take great care that their food is halal. And they need good rooms, no crap. And Internet and TV. And people who clean for them. And don't say something they could interpret as disrespectful towards their great, peaceful religion. Other than that, they mostly low maintenance.

Pic related, it's a 14 year old refugee you could have.
>>
File: 3-format43.jpg (70 KB, 924x693) Image search: [Google]
3-format43.jpg
70 KB, 924x693
>>52343337
>immigrants who could benefit out economy
I'm preparing to come and invest and run businesses. Still unsure whether it should be Krakow or Tricity.
>>
>>52339115
>"you want to step outside"
>be outside
What do /int/?
>>
File: 169.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
169.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
>Po(o)land
>>
Is this guy just super MUH HERITAGE or actually polish? I honestly can't tell
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.