[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wonder why are Jews so accepted and integrated in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 2049645116.jpg (48 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
2049645116.jpg
48 KB, 640x370
I wonder why are Jews so accepted and integrated in America

I know that virulent anti-Semitism before the WWII was strong over there

Did it all change because of Holocaust?

/pol/ and /x/ tier answers not welcome
>>
>>52338493
I think it's because Jews assimilated and other groups came that haven't so the Jew hate dropped a bit but anti Semitism is still very alive in America and Europe
>>
Racism in all forms became less socially acceptable as time went on
>>
Because they're the only democracy in the Middle East :D
>>
>>52338493
because jews are very good at entertainment or 'brain-washing propaganda' if you want to go /pol. They started hollywood, and they put out a lot of jew-friendly productions. Most people don't even know why the jews were persecuted other than 'muh evil white nazis', but obviously, people are usually shunned for a reason.
>>
File: 141739232466.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
141739232466.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>
>>52338864
>if you want to go /pol
I don't, but thanks for your reply anyway
>>
they are exceptionally good at insidiously getting their way

when a country like the US (with no real history or experience with them prior to the early-mid 20th century) took a shine to them cause everyone else in the old world wanted rid of them, thats when they pounced on their one last chance at global domination

and by god those Ameritards fell hook, line and sinker for it

>I don't even care about Jews one way or the other myself. I actually quite admire their seemingly superhuman ability to pull this shit off
>>
>>52338899
I choose you rosenstien!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.