[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your cunt 2. Explain your cunt using a bad joke >1. Ireland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: map-ireland.png (52 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
map-ireland.png
52 KB, 270x270
1. Your cunt

2. Explain your cunt using a bad joke

>1. Ireland

>2. They laughed when I said I wanted to be a comedian. Well...they're not laughing now.
>>
>>52335700
but that's an excellent joke
>>
>>52335839
Well a one liner then, the point is; sum your country up in a short joke.
>>
1. Canada (it's up there somewhere, I swear)

2. A man goes to a regularly scheduled physical examination. Just as the doctor pulls out the lube for the cavity search, the man - trying to delay the inevitable - asks "So, is there anything wrong so far?" The doctor replies, "Nothing serious, you're just fat." The man, incensed, cries "Well, maybe I'll go for a second opinion." To which the doctor calmly retorts, "You're stupid too. Now bend over."
>>
1. australia
2. indian bloke, arabic bloke, an and aussie bloke are sitting there talking away.
the arabic bloke smashes his schooner throws it up in the air and pulls out an ak47 and shots it to smitherins. bartender asks "mate why did you do that?", arabic bloke says cause in arabia we've got "so much sand we dont need to drink out of the same glass twice".
indian bloke thinks "yeah i'll have him", smashes his schooner then pulls out his little peashooter and smashes it too, glass goes everywhere, cause in india we've got so much sand we dont need to drink out of the same glass twice.
while this is happening the aussie bloke is just kicking back, with his schooey sipping it, smashes his schooey, puts it down on the bar, then pulls out his .22 and shots dead both the arabic bloke and the indian bloke. the bartender says "woah woah what did you do that for?", the australian replies "because mate, in australia we've got so many illegal immigrants we dont need to drink with the same cunt twice".
>>
>>52335700

1. USA

That's the joke.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.