[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cyprus and Turkey are NATO members, so why is Turkey still occupying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 490x300) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 490x300
Cyprus and Turkey are NATO members, so why is Turkey still occupying half of Cyprus?
>>
Turkey is in NATO because its a regional unchallenged power and it would be foolish to cross them
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1044x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1044x640
>>52332312
Did you actually think the West does things because it's "moral"?
>>
>>52332312
>Cyprus
is not a NATO member.
>>
>>52332312
>occupying
>>
>>52332809
Murat pleeeez
>>
Cyprus is EU but not NATO
>>
>>52332572
wow its like that guy didnt say the most obvious shit in the world
>>
>>52332572
Hyporcrisy rules this world.
>>
>>52332849
Eldin pls
>>
>>52332312
>greek part of southern cyprus is not in nato
>turkish republic of northern cyprus wanted to merge back in 2010s. Greek paet did not.
>We are guilty in western diaspora because of false-flagging and dindu nuffin mentality of greece.
>No mention of genociding Cypriot Turks
>Also southern cyprus planned to establish soviet missile system against turkey
>Why it is occupied durr.

I love how /int/ always looks from western point of view. Do you think british invasion of falkland wasn't justified ?
>>
>>52333663
literally wat the post
>>
>>52333856
The point is Greece wanted to increase its point of influence in mediterranean
Turkey said no
>>
Turkey is just licking that Cyprus butt, don't mind them. They're ass-lickers.
>>
>>52333945
most of what you posted is outright false
your protectorate is not recognized because you trashed the treaty we both and the UK signed for exactly the occasion that happened.
>>
>>52333663
>>52333945
>Implying Turkey isn't literally dindu nuffins: the country
>>
Turkey is an important ally of the United States :^)
>>
>>52336202
we wuz ottomans and shiet
>>
File: Misakı-Millli.jpg (62 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Misakı-Millli.jpg
62 KB, 500x300
>>52332312
Because we had same interests with US. And Turkey actually had a legit reason. Turkish government back then wasn't even interested in looking outside of the borders and observe the world around us but people forced them to take action after so many years and government of it's time did it to be a here and earn the votes.

Nevertheless Cyprus was our rightful clay from the National Oath anyway. We should have gone all the way through and not deal with this political bs of Europe
>>
why is turkey such a shitty fucking country bros?
cyprus is not and will never be turkish
genocide when
>>
>>52332312
Because Cyprus isn't a NATO member.
>>
>>52332957
>David Cameron says launching UK air strikes against Islamic State militants in Syria will "make us safer".
>The prime minister denied claims it would make the UK a bigger target for terror attacks, as he made the case for military action, in the Commons.
>He told MPs the UK was already a target for IS and could not "outsource our security to allies".

Do as I say, not as I do.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.