[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Going to Thailand for a month because it's cheap and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: pikachy.jpg (60 KB, 499x480) Image search: [Google]
pikachy.jpg
60 KB, 499x480
>Going to Thailand for a month because it's cheap and I'm interested in Asian culture
>Whole family openly thinks I'm going there for sex tourism
>Literally overheard them saying they should confront me before I go

How do I correct this?

I am a virgin loner, but I am genuinely going there to experience the outdoors and visit historical places. My father in particular has always thought I'm gay, and I think he thinks I'm going there to do gay shit. I'm not gay, and I think all the people on here who like traps are fags.

Should I confront them? Or should I make a slide show showing the historical and natural beauty of Thailand so they know I am informed of the country I am going to visit.
>>
just do some gay stuff man

It won't hurt you as long as you use protection
>>
>>52327088
I'm not gay though. I'm really lanky and skinny too, and I have heard stories of ladyboy gangs who beat you up and steal your shit. I'm kind of afraid of that 2bh
>>
If you confront them you gotta make it convincing.
You should throw everything that bothers you about them out at once, including the fact that you know they think you're gay while you're not, and then say something like how they even begrudge you a nice vacation, and then you just have to be very sad/angry/both to show how honest you are in saying that.
If everything goes well they'll be all like "oh we're so sorry".
>>
>>52327144
Just act really angry all the time and constantly talk about how you hate gays
I'm sure that will convince them you're straight
>>
>>52326974
Hey man, its ok. Doing stuff with a ladyboy isn't gay. There's nothing gay about a feminine penis.
>>
>>52327323
I think you are joking, but I'm not sure
>>52327314
Problem is I have no answer for when they ask "Why no gf". They can't comprehend just how bad I am with girls, and so assume I like dick.
>>52327338
Stop, even if I put STD risk aside, dick is dick. Unless she is 10/10 I would not touch her dick.
>>
>>52327435
>Problem is I have no answer for when they ask "Why no gf".
"I just haven't found anybody yet who fits my type".
Pretty generic excuse, and it won't convince them you're not gay by itself, so you just need to keep saying you're really straight and that you don't want them to mention it any more.
>>
>>52327435
Confront them. They won't completely believe you, but you can change that later.
Take those photos and do your visits. Spam them with photos of ruins and stuff from the countryside. Go to a monastery for a few days and take some photos.
At the end, try to show them some photos with a non-slutty girl from around there. If they all think you're going there for the women and end-up not interacting with even one woman, they'll think you're a lost cause (goes to the holy land of orgies, can't even land a ladyboy).
>>
>>52327435
Come on m8, I can see you're already over the main problem people have of seeing them as women. You've clearly thought it through, just avoid STD risk by wrapping your shit. You're really just fooling yourself embrace what you already know and induldge in your vacation.
>>
>>52327435
I just told my parents that I am an inept loser who cannot ever hope to get a girl to like me.
>>
>>52326974
your family is right, you donĀ“t give a shit about asian culture, you just want to fuck butt
>>
>>52326974
murder them
>>
Don't let anybody in this site says otherwise. Don't get fooled.
Liking traps is gay. Period.
>>
File: check em.gif (3 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
check em.gif
3 MB, 450x450
>>52327777
>>
File: 1440272397712.jpg (319 KB, 1005x1292) Image search: [Google]
1440272397712.jpg
319 KB, 1005x1292
>>52327737
>>
File: 1427815159669.png (736 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1427815159669.png
736 KB, 1024x1024
>>52326974
If you're a dude with average or ugly looks, you never come here alone.

Bring a female friend or else everyone including all of us here will assume you're here for the sex tourism.

Not that you'll be judged for it, but it's just kind of assumed.

If you can't get a female friend to come along, dress really sharp and people will assume you're here on business.

I'm here round the clock for all your Thai consultation needs (you sick perverts).
>>
>>52327975
>dress really sharp and people will assume you're here on business.
This is actually a really good idea, as you can also have a nice tailored suit made there for a good price.
>>
File: censored.jpg (120 KB, 1086x575) Image search: [Google]
censored.jpg
120 KB, 1086x575
>>52327920
Also I made that OC (with a little help from /int/).

Originally the flags were reversed, then someone pointed out that it made more sense with Hershlag as Israel.

I love the coincidences on this board.
>>
>>52328049
kek
We literally are the sea jews.
>>
>>52327671
Go talk with your dad, get him to book you a ticket for Majorca, Tenerife, or Sunny Beach. for next spring. Doctor's orders.
>>
>>52326974
Just don't say anything nor give a fuck, unless they confront you about it in which case deny everything and tell the honest truth. If you confront them by yourself it will seem even more suspicious. You can then show them photos of what you visited when you come back so they see you actually visited the country, and avoid their questions reagrding your sexual activity the same way you always did. Don't hesitate to have (protected) sex once there though, if you think you have the opportunity to relieve some pressure... Just do whatever you please without thinking about proving them wrong or anything. Enjoy your trip regardless!
>>
>>52328044
Really? How much are we talking?
>>
>>52328261
I guess about 250 Euro for an actually good suit. You can get them a lot cheaper, but you'll have shit material.
To some people this may still sound like much, but it's really cheap for a tailored suit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.